Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peter parker from the 2002 movie was an incel.

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
He was bullied in school, he lacks social skills he was despised for no reason his crush was dating chad, his beta bux best friend knowing he liked Mj dated her, when he got bit by the spider he ascended but still he was keep getting cucked by Mj especially when she ran to the astronaut chad guy. Notice how badly Tobey spiderman is treated compared to chadlite Andrew spiderman who has a classic love story, even when I was a kid I wanted a girl to love me like gwen I thought it was dependent on the girl's personality whether she'd treat you like shit but now I know it's how the guy looks and normie tom spiderman is only getting intrest from girls that are not white.

Last edited:
What is the spider in real life

He was a oneitis volcel. He would've drawn interest from some other girl. He did in the other movies.

I hated the scene where he talks simp shit and MJ falls for him even though they hanged out since childhood. They just delude boys into bluepilled shit.

He was a oneitis volcel. He would've drawn interest from some other girl. He did in the other movies.
Ye, he couldve gotten laid in a second with the: "GIMME RENT!" guys daughter. She was fauning over him. No girl has ever been like that to me. One might even say he was a chadlight, because she was fauning over him despite no betabuxxing being in the picture. This is because theres chads, from giga->light, beta buxing normies, and incels. As wehatwaffles lays out in his videos. Theres chads, normies & incels. High, middle & low. Peter has to be a 7/10 if that girls vag got wet. Think about it, he´s white, thin, not deformed. But in reality she wouldnt faun over him, he´s just 1,72m. Even if you´re rly good looking, u need to be at least 179/180cm

Last edited:
To be honest the only Spiderman movies I've seen is that trilogy from 2002. I have the second one on DVD as I really like that movie ^^

I had no idea that the later Spidermans had better luck with women! Strange :)

To be honest the only Spiderman movies I've seen is that trilogy from 2002. I have the second one on DVD as I really like that movie ^^

I had no idea that the later Spidermans had better luck with women! Strange :)
They are giving incels false hope, so they´ll simp more

He was a failed normie maybe. I just associate him with the actor.