Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Peter Dinklage: "I don't believe for a minute that I am a sex symbol"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
"A sex symbol"
Who in the fuck says that? The guy's a dwarf, a manletlet.
And his face isn't gorgeous either.
Good for him for stating the truth, celebcels are necessary.

That guy must be blackpilled as fuck,probably was treated like shit his whole life until he became successful.

"A sex symbol"
If he isnt considered attractive then I really must be an ogrecel...

But yeah. I dont think many women have a midget fetish.
That guy must be blackpilled as fuck,probably was treated like shit his whole life until he became successful.
He was. He slept on friends couches while being cast as elves and midgets. He had a pretty shot younger life from what I've read

If he isnt considered attractive then I really must be an ogrecel...

But yeah. I dont think many women have a midget fetish.

He was. He slept on friends couches while being cast as elves and midgets. He had a pretty shot younger life from what I've read
Attractive? If it wasn't for his social status, money and fame the guy would have probably been working as a circus midget incel.

He was suicidal as a teen, and recently was reportedly working on a movie regarding a famous dwarf actor who killed himself.

Kek. I just posted this on r/shortcels yesterday, and also once posted it back in the old incel subreddit. Normies hate it every time, because they love using poor Dinklage as their bluepill mascot to say, "If women adore this guy, what excuse do you incels have?"

Even Dinklage himself doesn't fall for women's virtue signaling. His quote is the ultimate example of "Watch what they do, not what they say." He even uses 6'2" as the example, because he knows even a man without dwarfism isn't enough to be ideal for these foids.

Dinklage is blackpilled to the core, which is why he seems so genuine when he portrays Tyrion. Normies should use WWE's Hornswoggle or something if they want a retarded midget puppet.

Every manlet is blackpilled. Guy knows the drill after 43 years.

Anyone else feels like he stands out on the show because all the other actors are basically standing around just being Chad or Stacy while he appears to have an actual soul?

Kek. I just posted this on r/shortcels yesterday, and also once posted it back in the old incel subreddit. Normies hate it every time, because they love using poor Dinklage as their bluepill mascot to say, "If women adore this guy, what excuse do you incels have?"

Even Dinklage himself doesn't fall for women's virtue signaling. His quote is the ultimate example of "Watch what they do, not what they say." He even uses 6'2" as the example, because he knows even a man without dwarfism isn't enough to be ideal for these foids.

Dinklage is blackpilled to the core, which is why he seems so genuine when he portrays Tyrion. Normies should use WWE's Hornswoggle or something if they want a retarded midget puppet.

KEK

:lul::lul::lul:

I remember reading an article about Jonah Hill, think this was after Superbad, and he talked about how models were all over him in clubs and how he ignored them. Doubt it was true (the ignoring part) but it sounded blackpill as fuck.

Anyone else feels like he stands out on the show because all the other actors are basically standing around just being Chad or Stacy while he appears to have an actual soul?

Yeah, he’s one of the only ones with a real personality. The other guy on that level is The Hound.

:lul::lul::lul:

I remember reading an article about Jonah Hill, think this was after Superbad, and he talked about how models were all over him in clubs and how he ignored them. Doubt it was true (the ignoring part) but it sounded blackpill as fuck.
Well it was probably true since they are gold diggers and he was status maxing

You can get almost any girl with cash or status

Well it was probably true since they are gold diggers and he was status maxing

You can get almost any girl with cash or status

I'm saying I don't believe he ignored the women.

I
I'm saying I don't believe he ignored the women.
I seen a video of him giving some roastie a selfie, it seemed like he was the fan and she was the celeb.

Dude is a certified cuck for sure

more like a status symbol

"A sex symbol"
This. Manlets will never be viewed as sexy solely because of their height.

It's great when an outcast becomes famous and rich, and doesn't forget where they came from. Too many celebs start believing their own hype.