Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PETA gets woke, another anti masculinity ad

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Traditional” masculinity is DEAD. The secret to male sexual stamina is veggies. <a href="https://t.co/51DUsqzyO3">pic.twitter.com/51DUsqzyO3</a></p>&mdash; PETA (@peta) <a href="">16. Januar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well that was stupid

Total soy chocolate 43131726483503 small6

what the fuck is a peta
edit: its animal news op what are you implying here?

It is just a normal day in West

Last edited:
I sort of like peta actually, they're crazy and are pure entertainment. The comedy effort that makes up their organization makes it more of a joke than an actual enemy.

what the fuck is a peta
Peta is an organization against animal cruelty

The leftist women want to make most men soyboys so they become cucks and don't mind if women only go for chad it's all refine strategy from foids

You can tell a woman put this video together from start to finish due to it being an awful attempt at humor.

vegans are low T cucks.

i cant wait till rapefuges will slaughter these western cucks

funny story, yesterday I was waiting for food at a fast food place. there were two white girls who were talking about stuff and one said to the other "i am so sick of white males"....muh guess is that maybe 98% of the men she knows are white is what made it funny to me.

I always thought this WOKE shit was largely a meme or something that existed on the fringes like trans people and feminazis. I guess not. It was funny to hear it though. I wanted to tell her that whatever your thoughts about white men...they have created everything in the modern world (good and bad) but standing in a brick restaurant...... ordering affordable food............. in safe city.....I mean just smdamnhead (shoutout to white men who created everything)..

Those ads have the opposite effect on me. I want to be more masculine now.

Sharia now!!! :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Me too was the start of an enormous trend :feelsbadman:

Fuck you PETA. Just for that i'm going to consume some meat RIGHT FUCKING NOW.