Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy PETA asking women to withdraw sex from meat eaters

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Eating a chicken tortilla as i type this:feelsclown:

Anyway, straight from the horse's mouth:

Toxic masculinity, woke crap, denying basic rights to men (not like we gonna get laid anyway), all of this has to stop.

I love eating meat.

Fuck vegans.

:soy::foidSoy:Men are always the bad guys and foids are always oppressed:soy::foidSoy: but in all honesty vegan foids would rather fuck a carnivore Chad than a vegan incel

Based PETA.

my dirty misogynistic incel vegan COCK is worthy, thank you PETA.

Last edited:
:soy::foidSoy:Men are always the bad guys and foids are always oppressed:soy::foidSoy: but in all honesty vegan foids would rather fuck a carnivore Chad than a vegan incel
Well known double standards.

Toxic masculinity, woke crap, denying basic rights to men (not like we gonna get laid anyway), all of this has to stop.
0 foids would ever sincerely comply with this unless they were already fat blue haired man hating feminists

been around here before you even knew what an incel was
OK i can respect that even though i am an oldcel. But why is vegetarianism superior?

They hate killing animals, but they'd gladly support abortion.

Seriously, vegans are just as hypocritical as christcucks.

But let's put one of these vegans in a famine or a survival situation where they have to kill animals or die.

i wouldn't say its Superior, vegans just don't wanna abuse animals or eat them.
They have to keep in mind that veganism can only be sustained in an agricultural society. And even then, you're still using other organisms for sustenance. Consider eating tubers and root vegetables like potatoes, or seeds.

If you were a hunter-gatherer, you have no choice than to hunt for meat.

Also, you should check this out: Anti-vegan

At the end of the day, food is food whether it came from plants or an animal.

That's why im an antinatalist/efilist
I mean, it's a kill or be killed world.

When we die our bodies get eaten by bacteria, fungi, maggots and scavengers.

They have to keep in mind that veganism can only be sustained in an agricultural society. And even then, you're still using other organisms for sustenance. Consider eating tubers and root vegetables like potatoes, or seeds.

If you were a hunter-gatherer, you have no choice than to hunt for meat.

Also, you should check this out: Anti-vegan

At the end of the day, food is food whether it came from plants or an animal.
@Robtical, thoughts?

That's why I'm an antinatalist :feelsokman:
I'd still eat meat though.

Yes, I agree that modern factory farming is unethical in a lot of ways. But I don't think slaughtering animals for food and eating them is wrong in itself.

Hunting where animals are raised in its own environment or traditional farming are much more ethical. I do think there is a difference between killing an animal for sustenance and being cruel.

They wanna classify meat as rich people food only so bad

They wanna classify meat as rich people food only so bad
Yeah this is all about propaganda and virtue signaling, and not because of ethics or because they really care about animals.

Yeah this is all about propaganda and virtue signaling, and not because of ethics or because they really care about animals.
They never gave a shit they take animals and put them down forever

Toilets and simpcucks are our number one class enemies

Why don't you think eating animals is wrong?
Because, food is food and we need to eat to live. As heterotrophs, we can only derive nutrition from other organisms.

If you were stranded on an island and there were wild pigs, how would you eat if you want to stay alive? There is no grocery store in the wild and plants don't provide a lot of calories, so you are going to have to kill some pigs and fish if you want to stay alive.

Other animals hunt and kill to eat. If a crocodile kills a zebra to feed itself, is the crocodile evil for killing the zebra? The crocodile doesn't have a choice, it's either kill and eat or starve to death.

Humans are animals and are a part of nature. Before we domesticated animals we were hunting just like any other species. At least before factory farming it was a mutual relationship in which we provide protection, shelter and food to livestock in exchange for their meat.

We're not on an island though so that's irrelevant. We're in civilization and have the luxury to eat a plant based diet.
Yes, which is why I said a vegan diet can only be sustained in a settled agricultural society, on top of having the technology of growing plant-based foods efficiently and year-round.

But not every society can be vegan, since food choices depends on how developed the society is as well as the climate and condition of the land.

There are still hunter-gatherer tribes to this day, and they hunt for meat in addition to foraging plants and tubers. Some cultures didn't evolve in lands meant for agriculture especially nomadic cultures so instead became pastoralists and herders, and raised livestock for meat as well as for clothing and other goods.
as far as a crocodile killing a zebra, thats the fault of nature which is why im a efilist.
I think in nature, every organism has a role to play in order to keep a balance.

In fact it's a good thing to have predators around in an ecosystem, because it keeps the prey population in check. If there were no predators around, the prey population would just overbreed and deplete resources, and then everything would be out of balance. It is also good for the genetic health of the prey population because individuals with weaker genes are taken out of the gene pool.

There's a reason why we're reintroducing wolves into places where they were killed off historically.

You should watch this video to get an idea of what I'm saying.

View: https://youtu.be/ysa5OBhXz-Q

Im a bit confused, your logic is that because a lion would eat you, its ok to to eat animals, is that right?
yeah

Also note the gendered language, they know that vegetarian men / vegan men sex-striking wouldn't do anything because men have a much higher libido than toilets.

You have the ability to go vegan though, you're not living in one of those tribes.
I still choose not to, though that's mostly because I just eat what my parents and grandmother cooks.

Maybe in the future, I might get some chickens and raise my own animals because I don't want to depend on factory farms for my meat.

That being said, I don't think slaughtering animals for food is wrong because your intent is to feed yourself and not cause suffering to the animal.

You should read the book The Omnivore's Dilemma.

Research Efilism, there shouldn't be any prey or predators.
At the end of the day, we all die and our nutrients get recycled back into the ecosystem.

You have the ability to go vegan though, you're not living in one of those tribes.

That's a shit logic then.
God allowed animal meat after The Fall.

I was vegan for two years , i should have never stopped being vegan tbh.
Why not do it again? The technology for plant based meats has come a very far way like the beyond burgers and i had some replica beef in a stir fry that was fucking delicious

I'd still eat meat though.

Yes, I agree that modern factory farming is unethical in a lot of ways. But I don't think slaughtering animals for food and eating them is wrong in itself.

Hunting where animals are raised in its own environment or traditional farming are much more ethical. I do think there is a difference between killing an animal for sustenance and being cruel.
People don't hunt these days, all the factory farmed meat is low quality. They feed factory cows chicken poop mixed with wood shavings instead of letting them eat grass outdoors. They wouldn't need factory farms if meat was sustainable, vegetables are a lot more sustainable and require less resources to grow.

If god exists he has a lot to answer for
The laws of thermodynamics show that the universe had to be ‘wound up’ at the beginning and it could not have existed eternally. This requires some agent outside the universe to wind it up—just as a clock cannot wind itself!

I might tbh, the main reason i stopped being vegan was because it was pretty expensive. I use to love those gardein turky cutlets.
Don't buy processed vegan foods, because they are expensive and unhealthy. Make the vegan food yourself from whole fruits and vegetables and beans to save money and be healthier.

As usual, look not to their words, but their actions. Do you think they would refuse Chad for eating meat?

Are you still vegan
I want to be vegan again soon, but these days I've been eating pasture raised eggs, feta cheese, and wild salmon.

People don't hunt these days, all the factory farmed meat is low quality. They feed factory cows chicken poop mixed with wood shavings instead of letting them eat grass outdoors. They wouldn't need factory farms if meat was sustainable, vegetables are a lot more sustainable and require less resources to grow.
Yeah, it's disgusting and that's one of the reasons why I want to move to the countryside and grow my own food.

You can still raise chickens without too much space and resources since they can also provide a good supply of eggs. Chickens can just feed on leftover gains and seeds, and you can use their manure as compost.

Same with goats, they feed on grass and you can raise them for milk. They don't need as much land and resources.

Even mass-produced plant foods have health and ethical problems because they are often sprayed with pesticides, often times are GMOs and involve exploitation of migrant workers and the third world.

Last edited:
Meat is sustainable if it's raised with rotational grazing and feeding surplus food. It just requires a lower population density. Dairy and eggs can sustain much more people. Vegetables also aren't sustainable the way they're currently grown. Only if they're grown in intensively managed plots are they really sustainable. And then the rest of the land would have to be pasture or forest anyway.

Don't buy processed vegan foods, because they are expensive and unhealthy. Make the vegan food yourself from whole fruits and vegetables and beans to save money and be healthier.
True. But be wary any seeds you eat, legumes especially, should be processed to eliminate anti-nutrients like phytic acid.

Good luck with that petatards

Meat eating chads are like a forbidden fruit for vegan whores

Even mass-produced plant foods have health and ethical problems because they are often sprayed with pesticides, often times are GMOs and involve exploitation of migrant workers and the third world.
With meat it requires growing more plants to raise the animals, and it's inefficient because they poop out the plants and burn them from movement. It's more sustainable to cut out the plants being fed to the farm animals, and feed them to people instead.

Meat is sustainable if it's raised with rotational grazing and feeding surplus food. It just requires a lower population density. Dairy and eggs can sustain much more people. Vegetables also aren't sustainable the way they're currently grown. Only if they're grown in intensively managed plots are they really sustainable. And then the rest of the land would have to be pasture or forest anyway.
Yeah, with crops you still need a lot of land and irrigated water. And it can be a risk since you're betting against weather and disease. Permaculture might be a better solution.

Now, there are building automated vertical hydroponic farms to grow plants, but that's only possible because techology has come so far and that still requires a lot of electricity which at its current state isn't sustainable because that still depends on fossil fuels.
With meat it requires growing more plants to raise the animals, and it's inefficient because they poop out the plants and burn them from movement. It's more sustainable to cut out the plants being fed to the farm animals, and feed them to people instead.
The plants that they often grow for animals are plants that humans don't normally eat.

In factory farming, cows are mainly fed corn, soybeans and other grains which is not natural for them.

Cows are meant to graze on grass and hay, which humans can't break down.

Last edited:
Yeah, with crops you still need a lot of land and irrigated water. And it can be a risk since you're betting against weather and disease. Permaculture might be a better solution.

Now, there are building automated vertical hydroponic farms to grow plants, but that's only possible because techology has come so far and that still requires a lot of electricity which at its current state isn't sustainable because that still depends on fossil fuels.

The plants that they often grow for animals are plants that humans don't normally eat.

In factory farming, cows are mainly fed corn, soybeans and other grains which is not natural for them.

Cows are meant to graze on grass and hay, which humans can't break down.
There isn't enough land to let all farmed cows graze on grass. Less than 1% of farmed cows are grassfed.

There isn't enough land to let all farmed cows graze on grass. Less than 1% of farmed cows are grassfed.
Not everyone has to raise cows though. You can still keep chickens from your backyard.

There's more to it than that. There are proven benefits to combined animal-plant agriculture, since all ecosystems evolved to have not just plants but animals, so they function better when animals are integrated in a natural way. Especially in cold or dry climates ruminants are essential, since plants need to get rid of their foliage for the winter/dry season. Hence why people in colder and drier climates have always eaten more meat, while opposite for tropical climates.

Before the anglo scum hunted them to near extinction, there was somewhere between 30-60 million bison living in North America, comparable to the number of cattle alive today. The only reason grain-fed cattle are more viable is due to industrial farming and global commodity trade.

Not everyone has to raise cows though. You can still keep chickens from your backyard.
Almost no one wants to raise chickens and don't have space for them. But it would be good if more people raised them so other people can get fresh eggs from neighbors without relying on factory farms.

There's more to it than that. There are proven benefits to combined animal-plant agriculture, since all ecosystems evolved to have not just plants but animals, so they function better when animals are integrated in a natural way. Especially in cold or dry climates ruminants are essential, since plants need to get rid of their foliage for the winter/dry season. Hence why people in colder and drier climates have always eaten more meat, while opposite for tropical climates.
I can understand fishing for salmon and other fish for meat, but hunting mammals and birds is unnecessary even for those climates.
Before the anglo scum hunted them to near extinction, there was somewhere between 30-60 million bison living in North America, comparable to the number of cattle alive today. The only reason grain-fed cattle are more viable is due to industrial farming and global commodity trade.
They would have gone near extinct eventually because of the cities and factory farms built.

I can understand fishing for salmon and other fish for meat, but hunting mammals and birds is unnecessary even for those climates.
It's literally essential in many regions. Like in Maine the growing season is short and the soil is shallow and acidic, they can only grow potatoes well. In the far north, or in arid regions, it's impossible to farm without greenhouses and irrigation respectively. Also, have you ever tried maintaining an outside garden? To protect it from pests requires either electric fencing, or hunting.

But living in a place like Vietnam, with warm humid year-round growing season, indeed plant food supplemented with fish is the way to go. Frankly that would be heaven to me...

I mean, anything that can provide nutrition and isn't poisonous is food. Not everyone lived by a coastline or near a river full of fish, people also hunted deer, bison, ducks, rabbits, etc.

People even eat snakes.

It's literally essential in many regions. Like in Maine the growing season is short and the soil is shallow and acidic, they can only grow potatoes well. In the far north, or in arid regions, it's impossible to farm without greenhouses and irrigation respectively. Also, have you ever tried maintaining an outside garden? To protect it from pests requires either electric fencing, or hunting.

But living in a place like Vietnam, with warm humid year-round growing season, indeed plant food supplemented with fish is the way to go. Frankly that would be heaven to me...
I think people used to migrate when the cold season came in where they can't grow anything. You can keep pests away with guard dogs these days.
I mean, anything that can provide nutrition and isn't poisonous is food. Not everyone lived by a coastline or near a river full of fish, people also hunted deer, bison, ducks, rabbits, etc.

People even eat snakes.
But there's not a good reason to do it if there are better options that are more nutritious and more sustainable.

8AA55083-4FB1-408D-B11B-374355AADE85.jpeg

peta foid would have sex with cannibal chad, talk about hypocrisy