Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pet Dying as Incel is Brutal as Fuck

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
My cat died today. She was 18 years old and I had her since she was a few weeks old. I've accepted our fate of death but I still get very sad knowing that one day we will never see our loved ones again.

I don't have many friends and as I get older less people want anything to do with me. So having a cat was a great cope, because it was something living that I could sleep with and cuddle at night.

Now here I am feeling as lonely as ever again. Hopefully one day I will be reunited with her and other loved ones

My cat passed yesterday so I feel your pain. It really just sucks that you have a void of life in your home, doesn't help that most animals leave some physical impact upon the home and seeing that after they are gone just makes you so sad.

I remember when my cat died. It felt sad, but nowhere near as sad as losing my father

Rest in peace, have you considered adopting another one?

Rest in peace, have you considered adopting another one?
I absolutely will. She lived a great life and I will definitely give another cat a chance for a great life. When I first got her she was living in a garage and would go through the trash for food

I remember when my cat died. It felt sad, but nowhere near as sad as losing my father
It's true there's different levels to pain. I would be devastated losing my dad too And that sucks you had to deal with that grief. I hope someday you get to reunite with him Inshallah

Sorry brocel i think something nice to think about is that your Cat had a great long life with you

It's true there's different levels to pain. I would be devastated losing my dad too And that sucks you had to deal with that grief. I hope someday you get to reunite with him Inshallah
It's brutal man. We were like best friends. Hopefully like you said we can reunite

so sorry for your loss. i also have a dying pet that is a big cope and its brutal

My cat died today. She was 18 years old and I had her since she was a few weeks old. I've accepted our fate of death but I still get very sad knowing that one day we will never see our loved ones again.

I don't have many friends and as I get older less people want anything to do with me. So having a cat was a great cope, because it was something living that I could sleep with and cuddle at night.

Now here I am feeling as lonely as ever again. Hopefully one day I will be reunited with her and other loved ones
My cat passed yesterday so I feel your pain. It really just sucks that you have a void of life in your home, doesn't help that most animals leave some physical impact upon the home and seeing that after they are gone just makes you so sad.
My condolences to you both.

My cats don't seem to live long. Certainly not 18 years! Ofc, they are semi feral "working cats."

They at least get to have a mostly natural life where they get to run around and kill and eat stuff.

I do cat rescue and feed strays if they show up. Sometimes they stick around and join the team...

My condolences to you both.

My cats don't seem to live long. Certainly not 18 years! Ofc, they are semi feral "working cats."

They at least get to have a mostly natural life where they get to run around and kill and eat stuff.

I do cat rescue and feed strays if they show up. Sometimes they stick around and join the team...
Any cat I have are also outdoor/indoor cats. I would never get a cat strictly indoors. They are meant to be outside and it's in their nature to be outside. Indoors cats to me always seems kind of depressed.
With this cat I remember being 8 years old and waiting/worrying for her all night if she didn't come back inside. If I was away and talked to family on the phone she would hear my voice and get close to the phone.

We had each others backs.
Adopt a cat today :feelsokman:

not sure if pets are worth it

Any cat I have are also outdoor/indoor cats. I would never get a cat strictly indoors. They are meant to be outside and it's in their nature to be outside. Indoors cats to me always seems kind of depressed.
With this cat I remember being 8 years old and waiting/worrying for her all night if she didn't come back inside. If I was away and talked to family on the phone she would hear my voice and get close to the phone.

We had each others backs.
Adopt a cat today :feelsokman:
Yeah, I too worry when they are gone or late for dinner... They are good buddies.

I have 4 cats now.

Im sorry man...

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:
I am very sorry.

I used to have an orange male cat that would greet me every day after returning from high school, which was the worst school period for me. I loved that cat. He didn't care I was ugly, he didn't care I was a retarded failure. He just liked being around me... He liked me...

not sure if pets are worth it
Not sure how old you are. But if you get a cat at 20.....and now think 18 years later at 38 and you look over and see your pet still kickin it chillin. It's absolutely worth it. Glad she was in my life and I was in hers

My condolences

Im sorry, i know how it feels to lose a pet:feelsbadman:

Losing anything as an incel is brutal as fuck because we barely have anything in the first place

Life always takes what we don't have to give (unless you're chad then somehow you lose even less despite having more)