Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Peruvian men are more subhuman then Curries, and nobody talks about it.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Wizard
★★★★★
They're all like 5'2 and have trucel tier faces. I think only the nt ones ascend there.

South America in general is never really in the limelight/ (((news))), that's probably why

South America in general is never really in the limelight/ (((news))), that's probably why
I wonder why. Most countries there are complete shitholes, because, it's filled with Latinos. All the devloped ones have a significant white population. The Jew media only focuses on places like Syria, which is the wests fault. When Arabs are left alone we build countries like The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar. Can't say the same for spics.

can we stop with the subhuman Olympics :feelsugh:

can we stop with the subhuman Olympics :feelsugh:
"If you look better than him then you can't be incel"

1024x1024

no one talks about them because theyre not flooding everywhere

no one talks about them because theyre not flooding everywhere
Yeah, spics are not risking their lives trying to cross the Darien gap in hopes of entering the US. Ok

Last edited:
peruvians aren't lol, stop being willfully ignorant
Yes, they come from all over south America. Obviously, low IQ American MAGA cuckservatives call them all Mexicans. Because, to Americans the only races which exist are White, Nigger, Chinese and Mexican.

Yes, they come from all over south America. Obviously, low IQ American MAGA cuckservatives call them all Mexicans. Because, to Americans the only races which exist are White, Nigger, Chinese and Mexican.
look at the numbers of nationality per border crossing.
it's almost all Mexicans and Central Americans.
the bulk is made up of Mexicans and Central Americans.
and, much like the maga cuckservatives you like to mock, you actually CAN differentiate between latinos. an Argentine is way different from a Peruvian who is different from a Mexican

It's been increasing every year. 50k is a lot considering there's no war there, only violent gangs which their incomplete goverment can't control, so that's on them. Also Notice, how there's no Arab countries on the list? Yet, MAGA retards won't shut up about us.
IMG 20240523 004701

Arabs create succesful, first world countries when we are left alone, Niggers and spics fight amongst themselves. My country Lebanon was called the 'Paris of the East' when we were left alone, we don't have oil btw. Had the British not helped the Jews to immigrate to Palestine, my country would still be nice. Americans/NATO cause wars and destabilize, the region like In , Syria, Palestine, Iraq and and Libya. And then wonder why there are so many refugees.
you actually CAN differentiate between latinos. an Argentine is way different from a Peruvian who is different from a Mexican
Obviously, because, Argentines are White. Jfl if you think the vast majority of Americans can tell the difference, between different types of spices. Americans can't tell Levantine Arabs apart from Pajeets, that's why we have have a bad reputation in the west. Because, Hollywood literally, casts pajeet actors to play Arabs.

Last edited:
and, much like the maga cuckservatives you like to mock, you actually CAN differentiate between latinos. an Argentine is way different from a Peruvian who is different from a Mexican
View attachment 1165582
Kek it was 75k in 2023. Also these were the ones which were caught. Many also come in legally. So much for "not flooding in"

barely anything in comparison to the overall population of America, now compare the almost 1mil Mexicans each year
It's a still high for a country which has no war. Also those are the ones which were caught by the border patrol. So there's a lot more, plus, the ones which come in legally.
Most "Syrian migrants" in Europe are not really Syrians, maybe, it's same case here as well?

It's a still high for a country which has no war. Also those are the ones which were caught by the border patrol. So there's a lot more, plus, the ones which come in legally.
Most "Syrian migrants" in Europe are not really Syrians, maybe, it's same case here as well?
There are still remnants of Maoist group Sendero Luminoso in Peru.
And this conflict is going more than 40 years.

There's no cocaine leaves for my altitude sickness

peruvian men have always had a reputation for being ugly. In some countries they make fun of ugly people or people with amerindian features, telling them that they have peruvian faces. In Argentina, calling someone "peruvian" is an insult. but unlike curries, peruvians are quite backward, while the incel movement is quite powerful in curry, this is almost non-existent in Peru and I would say that they are quite blue pilled

Nah bullshit JFL most of the other Peruvians I knew irl were legit 6’0 flat for the most part. Also I went to Peru a few years and all I saw on the street were 6’2 HTNs in Lima @worthlessloser26 this is the truth

No they’re not there’s not a big Peruvian community in the United States besides most of the migrants are spread out. what are you rambling about?
peruvians aren't lol, stop being willfully ignorant
Op is rambling about random shit. Most migrants to the United States through the border specifically are legit Mexicans, central americans and Haitians.
There are still remnants of Maoist group
Yea they sucked

Shut up and chew up some more cocaine leaves you lucky bastard!