Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personalitypill: "Dating in the Dark"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Shows that personality alone is nothing without the looks. Series 1 Episode 2...

Won’t watch

Brutal. Had to be a dressed up lard beast Chanelle McCleary... bagged a Chad who knocked her up...

Why would you date someone in the dark? Its obvious the other person would be ugly

Why would you date someone in the dark? Its obvious the other person would be ugly

They have "ice breakers" where they get to know you based on your "personality".

Then they reveal themselves to you.

After if you like that person you stand on the balcony. If you don't than you leave through the door.

They have "ice breakers" where they get to know you based on your "personality".

Then they reveal themselves to you.

After if you like that person you stand on the balcony. If you don't than you leave through the door.
Is it just me or are all these dating series about humiliating males? :feelsthink:

I can't stand reality shows. Pure fuckin cancer that LITERALLY serve no purpose to exist.

Is it just me or are all these dating series about humiliating males? :feelsthink:

No. You're correct.

The one that got rejected was an incel neck beard most likely :bluepill: ed.

The Male that did the rejecting was a Chad to Giga Chad who knew his own self worth.

The hook up was a Chadlite & a semi land whale... or Manatee.

The one that got rejected was an incel neck beard most likely :bluepill: ed.
NIgga you have to be bluepilled to the eyeballs to think that you can go on a dating show to find love when you have been rejected until now all your life. Fucking shit man. I am sorry for these kind of dudes

NIgga you have to be bluepilled to the eyeballs to think that you can go on a dating show to find love when you have been rejected until now all your life. Fucking shit man. I am sorry for these kind of dudes

Truly Brutal. He copes with alcohol.

She even asked the guy she rejected how big was his dick in the dark.

Over before it ever began.