Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personalitymaxxing when you act like other races

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I read this article written some time ago, from the Princeton review that encouraged Asian applicants to Ivy leagues to act less asian. There are weird hierarchies to this entire dynamic of races acting non-stereotypical in the English language.

For one, when you act white, it's a monolith. It's expected in polite society. White people don't mind when other races act white. They like it a bit too much. Somehow when black people act white, white people wanna give blacks a fucking Scooby snack, and some black people hate it when blacks act white. Only black people feel the double edged sword of acting white. It's laughable to encourage to a ricecel to act white. They already do. Maybe a few adjustments . . . all a ricecel would need to do to be more white personality wise is just be more narcissistic, treat their parents like shit, do drugs, and score once in a while (oh wait, they can't).

If you don't act white, the second best option is to act black. I personally think it's racist to act black, especially if you were born in a white middle-class area, because on one hand, you assume stereotypical things about black people. Also some, not all, black people get butthurt over cultural appropriation. I can respect the need for their culture to claim license over it. It sucks when a white pop star, does the exact same thing a black one did years ago, and get 2000X more money and fame from it, just from looking good. On the other hand, if you act black, it IS a bold choice, and I can respect that. I think all races, even blacks, get shit for acting too black.

When other races act asian, it's always seen as a good thing generally, especially if you are white. Most Asians, outside of the most butthurt SJWs, appreciate when other races act asian. But it fucking sucks that asians get a lot of shit for acting asian.

When you are dealing with other languages, there's also a weird dynamic of acting like that culture. You get more of a pass insofar as simply being a student of another language and having an innocent preoccupation with that culture. But you'll never be a native. But that's the thing when you act like other races generally. You'll never be THAT race.

As for me, I love acting like a street shittin curry.

I see it is like superconfusing to live among other races.

JFL what does acting white entail? They must mean act middle / upper middle class white.

JFL what does acting white entail? They must mean act middle / upper middle class white.

Of course. It's just unacceptably silly for another race to act like a redneck. Maybe castizos could pull it off, but even then.

Of course. It's literally impossible for another race to act like a redneck.
I've seen east asians born in the south act redneck. In fact, the don't act, they fully embody the stereotypes as they've assimilated.

I've seen east asians born in the south act redneck. In fact, the don't act, they fully embody the stereotypes as they've assimilated.

Holy shit. I wish I could see it on video.

wtf is this post bro? just act ur race faggot

Eating sandwiches with mayonnaise, having your shirt tucked into your pants, dancing awkwardly, investing in stocks, arguing with logic, being interested in science, wearing sandals and straw hats when on vacation...

Uhhhhh, I'll try out acting like chad :dab: :feelzez: