Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Personalityinkwell is now following you.

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2020 08 19 at 10657 AM copy

what a faggot

I'll never understand why the mods never permabanned him.

Even if he was a legitimate incel, his image is a stain to .Co in the same way @Zyros @BrendioEEE @Napoleon de Geso were to the forum.

what a faggot

Even if he was a legitimate incel, his image is a stain to .Co in the same way @Zyros @BrendioEEE @Napoleon de Geso were to the forum.
Because he kissed a foid?

Why’s he banned?

Why though? Free my nigga 2pac.

The dude is an attention whore. Stop giving him free real estate in your head.

a real incel always has a lower reaction score than post. These fakecels are getting over eachother.

What a dishonor.
what a faggot

Based. Also jfl I kinda miss zyros, he was a legit slayer who pretended to be incel lol.
Niggafart king.

Based. Also jfl I kinda miss zyros, he was a legit slayer who pretended to be incel lol.
Why did his frame become a meme on the forums tho? Lol or were those just photoshopped

I expect nothing better from humans.

People wanna claim to be different from normies but then idolize a fakecel attention whore on a forum for Lonely men. JFL at the human race.

He is a great example of the entire human races goal to idolize shitty people for no reason whatsoever

Last edited:
Gotta up that postcount somehow
could've done it without some thread accusing me of "hypocrisy".

go into the sewers jfl

what a faggot

fuck you, "muh stain"

I'm a "significant user" here. Of course you can only see the bad since you have some deep seated resentment, as evidenced by all your posts where you go into my topic, find some post that contradicts me, and say "god IQ hurr durr"

fuck you, "muh stain"

I'm a "significant user" here. Of course you can only see the bad since you have some deep seated resentment, as evidenced by all your posts where you go into my topic, find some post that contradicts me, and say "god IQ hurr durr"
:soy:

another day, another dose of .co drama

What anime is that?

Jfl at the cocksucking. These guys have no dignity. Which is not surprising in the least. And I see he is still trying to garb his subtle pedophilia as love for teen jbs.
Violet Evergarden

I don't get why @Personalityinkwell is so hated tbh.

@Dregster666 elab to @Mainländer your weird obsession with hating on me
It's not an obsession.

You talk alot shit then forget that you ever started it. And then you act like an innocent victim when people on here treat you like shit after they had enough of your bullshit, complete pussy moves.

And then there's that toilet habit of sharing PMs when you're bored or for your convenience.

You started shit with me one too many times for me to be decent towards you.

For some weird reason you were offended of me for having my own shit figured out and claimed it as being a knowitall or arrogant, when I've allowed myself to be corrected many many times since I joined.

It's not an obsession.

You talk alot shit then forget that you ever started it. And then you act like an innocent victim when people on here treat you like shit after they had enough of your bullshit, complete pussy moves.

And then there's that toilet habit of sharing PMs when you're bored or for your convenience.

You started shit with me one too many times for me to be decent towards you.

For some weird reason you were offended of me for having my own shit figured out and claimed it as being a know it all or arrogant, when I've allowed myself to be corrected many many times since I joined.
nah, it is an obsession, you go into my threads and go out of your way to agree with whoever disagrees with me. keep coping

go out of your way
Nigga, I do that to everyone you fucking Retard. Its the easiest way for me to postmaxx.

You just happen to get treated like shit because you're a little bitch.