Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Personalityinkwell is a cuck simp who is larping as an incel

it's just a joke
Screenshot 20200304 222408 Instagram

actually no, he have a negative (just a lil bit) canthal tilt, and he need to get a better jaw and of course fix those goddam scars on his face
He doesn't have negative canthal tilt, he just has lower eyelid retrusion. Thankfully that surgery is relatively cheap and safe.
I think his main failos are philtrum and skin tbh. Idk his bf but he should definitely cut before considering any jaw surgery.

He doesn't have negative canthal tilt, he just has lower eyelid retrusion. Thankfully that surgery is relatively cheap and safe.
I think his main failos are philtrum and skin tbh. Idk his bf but he should definitely cut before considering any jaw surgery.
jfl if you're trying to looksmaxx without leanmaxxing, he can become a high tier normie easily
LOL I'm getting roasted here

Ive seen his pics, his acne scars destroyed him :feelscry:

actually no, he have a negative (just a lil bit) canthal tilt, and he need to get a better jaw and of course fix those goddam scars on his face
give the pictures