Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Personality Thread.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Post the best personality images you have

I don't have any :waitwhat:

That second one is pure, synthesized, military grade atomic rage fuel.

That second one is sickening. I genuinely could not care less about meeks he's just some thug.

Women are masters of determining not only right and wrong, but the value of a human being.

20200312 151420

I'm gonna go ahead and blame the second story squarely on meth and the supremely degenerate state of New Mexico.

BHHHUUUUUT THEESSESSE PEEPLE RREASE ASSSHOLESS NOT ALL WIMMIN YUU NEEDDE BEDDETER COMPANY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This fucking thread is pure distilled ragefuel. God damn it, foids are evil.

Women are masters of determining not only right and wrong, but the value of a human being.

View attachment 216573
Good thing homosapiens managed to rise to the top of the food chain with their height and chiseled facial features instead of the innovations of a few smart men right? Right?

Fucking hell pewpew.
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

Much love, such wonderful poisonaliteh.

Wonderful personalities , especially the 2nd one

can't believe Meeks dated a billionaire, brutal personalitypill

I hate Meeks more because he's basically like the bully who ruined my life.

Just personality inkwell :soy:

Where is the video of the second one?
I need it for cultural purposes...

Inb4 muh "master manipulator", "she was under duress" etc.
If someone said she didn't do anything because she was high on meth then I could kind of get that. But even then only idiots and trashy people do meth.