Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [TeeHee] Bad boys love the most...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Brutal dickpill. I can’t live like this. Rope soon.

Was he really beating her or was it all just make-up as fapfuel? Convince me it's the former to turn this into lifefuel pls

didn't get it enlighten me please :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Was he really beating her or was it all just make-up as fapfuel? Convince me it's the former to turn this into lifefuel pls
I mean it was in a rekt/gore thread on 4chan just now. I guess it's the former option.

Chad always wins

Fuck I'm getting cucked. Why did i feel sympathy for this whore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Going to watch a foid getting beheaded to restore my masculinity.

I mean it was in a rekt/gore thread on 4chan just now. I guess it's the former option.
Good to know. I used to frequent the rekt thread after cuckdit banned wpd. Is it getting anything original at all or is it still cycling through the same gifs over and over?

Good to know. I used to frequent the rekt thread after cuckdit banned wpd. Is it getting anything original at all or is it still cycling through the same gifs over and over?
If you lurk for 3-4 days and then take a break for a month, it's new and original. Any more frequent lurking and it will repeat a lot.

Placeholder post since I can’t watch it on my ifag just now.

dickpills legit

Based. What a useless slut. Jfl at the cuck who will be getting monthly starfish sex from her in her late 30's.

She's german I think too.

He really beats her up I think

91 bluepillers :soy:

notice how she continued to jerk him off after the first slap

brutal personalitypill

notice how she continued to jerk him off after the first slap

brutal personalitypill

That shit made me laugh ngl.
Specially with "the office" theme playing in the background

Women are literally gutter rats

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

Lmao is that The Office playing in the background? Giga lifefuel btw, need more of this.

God tier personality.

Didn't watch, lol.

CuckTears won't touch this. It completely destroys their "personality" argument :lul:

What a personality

Personality mogs me to oblivion.

Just coming by to compliment chad's wonderful personality again.

Another busted personality detector it seems

Where can I locate such threads, also, are they safe to use? Don’t want to be FBI cucked jfl. I’ve never been a user of 4chan.

Where can I locate such threads, also, are they safe to use? Don’t want to be FBI cucked jfl. I’ve never been a user of 4chan.
On 4chans gif board. Yeah these are fbi safe. Everything there is legal.

maybe. jumping thru a bunch of fake personality hoops as a nice guy (chad) shows some sort of dedication

On 4chans gif board. Yeah these are fbi safe. Everything there is legal.
How do I watch videos on my phone? It keeps asking me to download them