Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Personality Pill: Chinese Chigga Runs over girlfriend multiple times

Yeah, I have to personalitymaxx. My only way to ascend.

Yeah, I have to personalitymaxx. My only way to ascend.
Yo Moroccan, do you think there’s still a possibility to ascend at your old age and current mental state?

Yo Moroccan, do you think there’s still a possibility to ascend at your old age and current mental state?
´No ascension for me. I've been rejected by 20 foids islammaxing.

´No ascension for me. I've been rejected by 20 foids islammaxing.
Wait 20 foids rejected you while islammaxxing? That’s fucking brutal are you very short and ugly? Damn over then

Wait 20 foids rejected you while islammaxxing? That’s fucking brutal are you very short and ugly? Damn over then
I am very ugly. 170 cm / 5.7 ft, which even if zoomers are taller than trees, is not a bad heigh in Morocco for men. There plenty of men shorter than me married and with kids. But when you have a terrible face, it destroys all your life. If I had a normie face I'd have married looong time ago and inceldom and the blackpill would be jokes to be laugh at.

But, that's how it is.

Some parents rejected me, and most of the foids rejected me. Sometimes I even look at myself in the mirror with disgust.

Just run over your girlfriend theory

It seems dark triad perSOYnaliTEEHEE attracts foids the most

Just run over your girlfriend theory
the hangover math GIF

I am very ugly. 170 cm / 5.7 ft, which even if zoomers are taller than trees, is not a bad heigh in Morocco for men. There plenty of men shorter than me married and with kids. But when you have a terrible face, it destroys all your life. If I had a normie face I'd have married looong time ago and inceldom and the blackpill would be jokes to be laugh at.

But, that's how it is.

Some parents rejected me, and most of the foids rejected me. Sometimes I even look at myself in the mirror with disgust.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I’m so sorry for ur subhuman genetics, are you born from an arranged marriage? I am very ugly too (multiple users rated me 3/10) and I’m born from an arranged marriage

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I’m so sorry for ur subhuman genetics, are you born from an arranged marriage? I am very ugly too (multiple users rated me 3/10) and I’m born from an arranged marriage
Yes. I am born from arranged marriage. Like basically every Moroccan. I just inherited the worst genetic of my father. My mother was a normie

Yes. I am born from arranged marriage. Like basically every Moroccan. I just inherited the worst genetic of my father. My mother was a normie
BROOTAL, same.

Personality mogs me

He's clearly a sex-having incel. Only an incel would do something evil like this.

The foid probably did something that deserves it

lets be fair most people dont do something like this unless there is something making them act out

This bitch definitely cheated on him

The foid probably did something that deserves it
lets be fair most people dont do something like this unless there is something making them act out
Her husband didn't let her have a free pass with her local tyrone, she retaliated and had to be put down

Happy to see rice cels putting their women in their place! (Not condoning violence)

These are the rice men who get gfs:feelsBox:

Happy to see rice cels putting their women in their place! (Not condoning violence)
Always good to see ricemen losing every single sane braincell they have and just letting their inner ching chong out

Always good to see ricemen losing every single sane braincell they have and just letting their inner ching chong out
Based chiggERs

He probably got cucked, I'm not celebrating anyone's death but he did better than Ronnie Mcnutt

That cut right before he ran over her head though…

such a shame he did it in public
(I dont condone it)

Just do donuts in the parking lot bro...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back