Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “personality matters” ”is my face ugly?i cant get into a relationship” when will these bluepilled fags learn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20181229 005956 Reddit
Screenshot 20181229 010121 Reddit

No, average isnt ugly for MEN.
But for WOMEN? lul

If another bluepilled faggot mentions personality again, I will fucking go ER and slaughter them.

He'll learn the hard way eventually.

YOU LOOK HANDSOME, SON!!! HAVE MOAR SELF-ESTEEM!!! :feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
YOUR HEIGHT IS NOT THE PROBLEM, JUST HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE AND GIRLS WILL JUMP ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW GO TAKE A SHOOOOWER AND SHOW THE WOLRD HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:

YOUR HEIGHT IS NOT THE PROBLEM, JUST HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE AND GIRLS WILL JUMP ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW GO TAKE A SHOOOOWER AND SHOW THE WOLRD HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke:
I MEAN, MY BOYFRIENDS TOTALLY WEREN'T ABUSIVE ASSHOLES AND GOOD LOOKING, TOXIC SEXIST INCEL!!!

I MEAN, MY BOYFRIENDS TOTALLY WEREN'T ABUSIVE ASSHOLES AND GOOD LOOKING, TOXIC SEXIST INCEL!!!
UHM LIKE EXCUSE ME I CANNOT LIKE OMG STAND THEM FILTHY INCELS WHO ASSUME THE POSITION OF POWER OVER ME BY ASKING ME OUT LIKE THEY ARE RAPING ME OMG

Let him dream a little, you fuckers. He'll have plenty of time to despair later.

Redditcels blackpill this kid already.

"Just wait till you meet your looksmatch."

The fuck is up with that peach fuzz. This kid must be drinking a gallon of soy a day.

16, dude looks ten years older