Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality is such a meme. Foids will pick Chad even if he's a POS.

R1SPERD4L

R1SPERD4L

Zoomer Cel
First of all, first post here, so apologies for not knowing how forums work.
I'm in my senior year of hs, and in my time i've seen several cases of female friends or classmates of mine dating guys who so obviously are assholes but since they are attractive, they stick with them.

I'll list some (names are not their real ones obv):
#1: Mat & Cass:
Cass is a long time friend of mine who would sometimes mention this guy, and complain about how he flirted with her in ways she didn't like, touched her inappropriately, smack her ass, kiss her neck, etc. She was very upset about him even tho she wouldn't stop seeing him, and recently i found out they've been dating for like, 3 months already. I found out about this when i tried to ask her out on a date and she replied with something like "oh i can't because blah blah blah my boyfriend blah blah" and then saw her posting pictures in ig with him, she's obviously into him bc he's tall, skinny and has a defined jawline. Oh, and before dating this guy she was with some emotionally unavailable retard called Dan, i heightmog him but he looks like every pretty boy ever, so he's got that going for him.

#2: Rob & Clara:
I've only met Clara recently, but she quickly grew fond of me and started talking about personal things, such as her issues with her boyfriend; She would go above and beyond for him and he would treat her like trash, dismiss her issues, ignore her, talk shit about her behind her back, etc. Funniest part? He broke up with her ON HER BIRTHDAY. Of course, he's tall, muscular build, and looks like he belongs in Hollywood.

#3: Chris & Jane:
Now, i don't know Jane personally so i can't say anything about her, but i do know that Chris is sort of an infamous figure, he pretty much harassed every girl in mine and like 3 other classes, he even beat up this one thot for refusing to date him. Hell, i'm willing to bet money he ticks all the boxes on what CuckTears think an incel is. But of course, he gets away with it because he's this tall, muscular (notice a pattern here?), blonde fucker.

I wish i could post pictures of these douchebags so you could see how much they mog me, but i don't know if that's within the rules or not. I think the message is clear anyway, women, especially young women, will stay with scum just bc they're eye-candy. And while sometimes girls will talk to me out of pity or bc i'm "nice", i know i'll never have any chances with them. JFL.

Yes we already know that

Please for the love of god, never be an emotional tampon for woman. It's one of my lifes biggest mistakes, and I wish I could take back all the times I ever gave any woman emotional support. You get literally no value out of being friends with a girl who already has a boyfriend

Last edited:
Zoomer greycel (assuming you aren't actually some green haired landlocked whale), congrulations you have taken your first step into blackpill 101.

Anyways any truecel past HS/college knows that already.

Women like a low-inhib Chad. Their power moves makes them wet regardless of what they say.

In general, just don't trust words that come out of a woman's mouth.

I know. I just wanted to talk about my experience, isn't that what this forum is for? :feelsautistic:
It is. But remember that most people on this board have severe autism so be prepared for lots of one-line responses like "didn't read", "water is wet", "it's over".

Such is the dynamics on .is :smonk:

Any personality trait is attractive no matter what as long its 6ft chad.

Women even love chad if hes a pedophile and will proactively procure little kids for chad to fuck. There are many documented cases of this happening

Women pretty much assume that a good looking person who is neurotypical with low inhib = good personality. If you are an ugly person with social anxiety disorder then you have a bad personality

Indeed personality doesn't mean shit.

Risperdal helped me tolerate "Western Queens".

Listen to him, OP.

Over the years this is what I have gained from being "friends" with foids:
1) the loss of thousands of dollars (buying drinks at the bar, picking up the tab for lunch, "loaning" money in an "emergency")
2) the theft of textbooks and study guides (never returned)
3) the complete denial of even minor favors (i.e. waiting for me for more than 5 minutes, giving me a 10 minute car ride in an emergency, letting me use the apartment complex washing machine first when I have an important job interview in a few hours and no clean dress shirt and that fucking bitch doesn't even work or go to school and could easily delay doing her laundry for 1 hour!!!!!!)

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Only thing I lost was my fucking pride and dignity. I can’t believe I was nice to a fat bitch like her. At least I got her nudes but I never even saved them so it’s just a burning memory

Please for the love of god, never be an emotional tampon for woman. It's one of my lifes biggest mistakes, and I wish I could take back all the times I ever gave any woman emotional support. You get literally no value out of being friends with a girl who already has a boyfriend
It's not anything i wouldn't do for my male friends, besides, it's not like they don't return the favor when i'm down

Yes we already know that
Nothing wrong with repeating this fact.

New lurkers, zoomers and would be incels should get as many opportunities as possible to read these sort of threads :bigbrain:

I don't agree fully, although you make good points. When you hit at least 6/10 (chadlite tier) good game and personality can make a massive difference
Below that, they don't really work

First of all, first post here, so apologies for not knowing how forums work.
I'm in my senior year of hs, and in my time i've seen several cases of female friends or classmates of mine dating guys who so obviously are assholes but since they are attractive, they stick with them.

I'll list some (names are not their real ones obv):
#1: Mat & Cass:
Cass is a long time friend of mine who would sometimes mention this guy, and complain about how he flirted with her in ways she didn't like, touched her inappropriately, smack her ass, kiss her neck, etc. She was very upset about him even tho she wouldn't stop seeing him, and recently i found out they've been dating for like, 3 months already. I found out about this when i tried to ask her out on a date and she replied with something like "oh i can't because blah blah blah my boyfriend blah blah" and then saw her posting pictures in ig with him, she's obviously into him bc he's tall, skinny and has a defined jawline. Oh, and before dating this guy she was with some emotionally unavailable retard called Dan, i heightmog him but he looks like every pretty boy ever, so he's got that going for him.

#2: Rob & Clara:
I've only met Clara recently, but she quickly grew fond of me and started talking about personal things, such as her issues with her boyfriend; She would go above and beyond for him and he would treat her like trash, dismiss her issues, ignore her, talk shit about her behind her back, etc. Funniest part? He broke up with her ON HER BIRTHDAY. Of course, he's tall, muscular build, and looks like he belongs in Hollywood.

#3: Chris & Jane:
Now, i don't know Jane personally so i can't say anything about her, but i do know that Chris is sort of an infamous figure, he pretty much harassed every girl in mine and like 3 other classes, he even beat up this one thot for refusing to date him. Hell, i'm willing to bet money he ticks all the boxes on what CuckTears think an incel is. But of course, he gets away with it because he's this tall, muscular (notice a pattern here?), blonde fucker.

I wish i could post pictures of these douchebags so you could see how much they mog me, but i don't know if that's within the rules or not. I think the message is clear anyway, women, especially young women, will stay with scum just bc they're eye-candy. And while sometimes girls will talk to me out of pity or bc i'm "nice", i know i'll never have any chances with them. JFL.
Old news

it's proven that women want a dominant man who is an asshole not a softie "man" who gets emotional