Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Personality is meaningless if you’re ugly

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
“Your looks let you put your foot in the door, your personality helps you stay.”

But It Just So Happens™ that 95% of the process revolved around it is a remnant of the Fisherian selection (i.e. your looks letting you put your foot in the door - it immediately spells out why women aim for the tallest and whitest men for example). The remaining 5% is of an acquired taste; meaning, unlike your looks, “personality” is not a tangible accessory. It’s merely a dynamic amalgamation of individualism (everyone’s unique in their own way - normies are quick to agree on how nobody’s perfect but give them the idea that there is NO SUCH THING as “good” idiosyncrasies and they’d go ape shit instantly) therefore it’s elusive and completely subjective. Everyone’s unique in their own way. You can’t go around and demand each and every one to be of your own personal liking.

Women, are quite literally just in it for the genes. That’s it. It doesn’t matter if he’s a fucking Jeremy Meeks tier psychopath, it doesn’t matter if he’s the spergiest of all muh non-NT spergs, IT DOESN’T MATTER, if HE’S GOOD-LOOKING, he is breedable, he is to be selected and that’s instinctive. I don’t know why is this simple concept so unbelievably difficult for the fucking Redditors (and some people on this site) to comprehend, but it is. It amazingly is. It is just SUCH A simple thing to understand, and yet, some people refuse to give in. They just ought to miserably deceive themselves nonstop to cope with just how shallow, empty, and depressing the nature of our lives can be.

The problem regarding all of this, of course, is when YOU are the one who’s bringing it up.

Women like tall men

Everyone’s quick to catch on it if they’d wanted to, but you? The “you” prevailing is in and of itself a problem (hence all the fucking gaslighting and virtue signaling). They can’t just confront you head-on and tell you to fuck off (assuming you’re not the super stereotypical extremecel, in which case, they’ve successfully found a reason to subvert you), so the best they can do on the internet (where being high-minded and politically correct is rewarded), is to lie to you about how “personality matters.”

The truth is, and this isn’t me playing devil’s advocate here, personality does matter but NOT IF YOU YOU ARE unable to meet the at least normie-looking threshold. When women say “have you tried getting a personaliteehee?” they’re not referring that to an ugly man (in fact, they don’t even think about an actual ugly men - that’s invisible in their book) they’re talking about the HTNs they’d pick, and the fakecel / young“cel” plague that’s infested this forum.

TLDR Ugly Men dont get laid.

JoinedNov 30, 2023Posts17

Groundbreaking discovery

Very much so... Bad personality traits matter though. I wonder why.

even personality itself is a predetermined blackpill trait. Autism is genetic, and faggot cuck soy therapy cope will never, ever fundamentally change your autistic psyche

An ugly guy with a good personality is destined for the friendzone

I can smell the misogyny. This is why you can't get any women. If you didn't have an account here then you would be more attractive to women than Jeremy Meeks is

I can smell the misogyny. This is why you can't get any women. If you didn't have an account here then you would be more attractive to women than Jeremy Meeks is
Don’t forget the shower. I forgot to take my 27th shower of the day today, whoopsie daisies.