Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality is a Meme: This is Basically Every Female with a "Narcissstic", "Abusive" Ex

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
To be fair, this Tyrone she was with does sound like he (and his mom) was genuinely abusive, and she has a checkered past, being mixed race and adopted by evil degenerate fake Christian virtue signaling caucusoids.

Your personality is the reason you don't get laid. If you are a raging psychopath and criminal, you might have a chance.

Starts around 18 minutes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_KsL3x90U

She meets him and immediately gets swept off her feet. All because he was "good looking" and "charming". Ignores her super strict parents' instructions to sneak around with him. Women will move mountains for a guy they're attracted to. She literally said "if he told me he had a unicorn farm, I would've believed him". Think she'd believe subchad?

Of course the guy was a serial cheater and allegedly beat her up a bunch and she kept going back to him. Even fighting his other women over him. Eventually he impregnates her and keeps cheating, and let the other girl he manipulated harass and stalk her til she gets a restraining order on her lol. You will never experience the level of devotion that a psychopathic chad or tyrone gets from multiple women at the same time.

Even the daughter wasn't safe, he used her to lie to the mom about where he was when he was cheating. "Just tell her I'm at work", that sort of shit.

Of course she ends up a single mom in the end and her daughter is now scarred for life. These are the kinds of guys that we have to absorb all women's contempt for. They would rather trash us, but when they're actually with men like this they suck their cocks.

Last edited:
So personality is a meme?

Women can't take accountability and they can't apply morality consistently. They have Princess Syndrome and give into their base desires because they think they live in a fairytale.

This isn't because of feminism or consumerism. She had strict parents, but even that couldn't stop her from being a damn fool.

The only solution is locking women inside, Greek style.