Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality doesn't matter--Looks do. I am living proof of this.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Don't let anyone tell you your personality is the problem, because it isn't. Simply put, you're not attractive enough. That's why you're a truecel or an incel, not because your personality isn't good. Trust me, buddy boyos, this is just a classic case of victim blaming.

Personality being a meme was just common sense. Everyone I knew in school and college knew this by default. The good looking guys were high status, popular and got laid, the uglies were at the bottom and got shit on. Personality didn’t even come into it.

you dont say :feelsmega:
Just a daily reminder, buddy boyo. Some people genuinely believe this among the incel community.
Personality being a meme was just common sense. Everyone I knew in school and college knew this by default. The good looking guys we’re high status, popular and got laid, the uglies were at the bottom and got shit on. Personality didn’t even come into it.
People actually did believe it back then and they still do. That's why so many guys try to be nice to girls because they think it will help them. That's why they're simps.

Personality being a meme was just common sense. Everyone I knew in school and college knew this by default. The good looking guys were high status, popular and got laid, the uglies were at the bottom and got shit on. Personality didn’t even come into it.
it only was said when men started complaining, it's just a gaslighting technique

Can confirm. Looked okay back in the day, but I was to autistic.

I looked like shit but back then I was liked by pretty much anyone. Still didn't get me anywhere with girls.
Wait how does this proof our point then? IT would just say you were a mentalcel "sending wrong signals" and later your personality changed due to being frustrated and angry.

Last edited:
Can confirm. Looked okay back in the day, but I was to autistic.
I looked like shit but back then I was liked by pretty much anyone. Still didn't get me anywhere with girls.
Water is wet
For us. Not for most men.
Wait how does this proof our point then?
In my case, I can't be accused of having a ""bad personality""" otherwise nobody would like me (gender doesn't matter) thus the reason I am a truecel is not because of my """bad"" personality but rather my ugly ass face.

Last edited:
Wait how does this proof our point then? IT would just say you were a mentalcel "sending wrong signals" and later your personality changed due to being frustrated and angry.
I replied to this before you deleted this post. Scroll up buddy boyo!

Oh so you are still liked?

i remember seeing what u look like. you're the truestcel of all time

How full of yourself do you have to be to connect this blackpill to yourself, as if you were some flawless character and embodiment of all virtues :feelshaha:
Get a grip.

No one on this forum men or woman is surprised looks matter more than personality, we all learn that in middle school. I think what men have a gripe about here, is how FEW men are sexually attractive in womans eyes from a purely physical standpoint. It's very, very few.

Most men are happy if a woman from their own country who's not overweight shows interest in them. Mens wants or demands are more basic and forgiving preferences than anything.

Woman take looks to a whole new level where you have to be tall (70% of woman admitted on tinder of wanting a tall man greater than 6ft0) you have to have a low body fat, the right mixture of masculine, harmonic and progressive facial features, muscularity, broad shoulders the right hair - just a genetically gifted outstanding specimen overall. Men are for more lax on what they find sexually attractive. Pull 10 random woman off the street around the age they arent fat (around age 18), and I'm willing to bet we will find an appropriate amount of them suitable for a ltr. Now do the same to women and line up 10 non-fat guys in their primes, and I'll bet you they will find only one or two attractive, sometimes none.

Woman are asked who they find attractive and they list men like Ian somerhalder, hemdworth, Jeremy Meeks or henry cavil. When men are asked they will say like uh that one girl in my class, or the girl at work, the girl next door, the girl they see at the bus stop, the girls that serve them coffee at Starbucks etc.

How full of yourself do you have to be to connect this blackpill to yourself, as if you were some flawless character and embodiment of all virtues :feelshaha:
Get a grip.
yeah this doesn't describe OP this describes me ngl

Woman are asked who they find attractive and they list men like Ian somerhalder, hemdworth, Jeremy Meeks or henry cavil. When men are asked they will say like uh that one girl in my class, or the girl at work, the girl next door, the girl they see at the bus stop, the girls that serve them coffee at Starbucks etc.
I remember browsing a website meant for women, dedicated to pics of handsome men. (But chill no homo.) It was just a handful of famous guys with chiseled jaws that were being reposted over and over again.

Have you ever seen a male model that can't get a girlfriend? Case closed.

I remember browsing a website meant for women, dedicated to pics of handsome men. (But chill no homo.) It was just a handful of famous guys with chiseled jaws that were being reposted over and over again.
r/ladyboners?

No looks no life. Normoids and foids are such shallow creatures.

r/ladyboners?
No but I've seen that place too and it's the same phenomenon.
I actually I take that back kek. I just opened that shit again and now it's niggers, sandniggers and even women all over the place. Fucking reddit, man. What a wasteland that place has become.

Last edited:

Personality does matter somewhat though, but not in the way bluepilled people think. Being dark triad is attractive to females, although looks and height are still more important. In the same way, autism decreases your sexual market value. Read the scientific blackpill.

I think that my autistic personality contributes to my involuntary celibacy, even though being 5'7" is the main reason. The thing is, that I am very boring and share nothing with neurotypicals to talk about in social settings. I am neither nice or dark triad. I am just completely apathetic and extremely introverted on top of that.

It would not matter if I were Chad, yes, but unfortunately I am not Chad, and being neurotypical is then crucial for you.

Last edited:
Personality does matter somewhat though, but not in the way bluepilled people think. Being dark triad is attractive to females, although looks and height are still more important. In the same way, autism decreases your sexual market value. Read the scientific blackpill.

I think that my autistic personality contributes to my involuntary celibacy, even though being 5'7" is the main reason. The thing is, that I am very boring and share nothing with neurotypicals to talk about in social settings. I am neither nice or dark triad. I am just completely apathetic and extremely introverted on top of that.

It would not matter if I were Chad, yes, but unfortunately I am not Chad, and being neurotypical is then crucial for you.
Women will cheat on shy Chad for confident Chad.

They'll cheat on abusive Chad for nice Chad.

Personality and confidence do matter... if you're Chad.

Don't let anyone tell you your personality is the problem, because it isn't. Simply put, you're not attractive enough. That's why you're a truecel or an incel, not because your personality isn't good. Trust me, buddy boyos, this is just a classic case of victim blaming.
In 9'o clock news, we now have a major report that water is wet