Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality Detector Malfunctioned!

@Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel :lul:

Is she a silicone sex doll? I really can't tell with all the plastic surgeries. Jfl at redditors cryin over a doll.

Last edited:
Her head was about to get turned into ketchup by a tire but of course the video crops it out, lame as fuck :feelsseriously:

Is she a silicone sex doll? I really can't tell with all the plastic surgeries. Jfl at redditors cryin over a doll.
Nah bro she is just an average mongofoid, they all look like that :feelshaha:

Your title is wrong, her personality detector worked just fine, didn't you notice how high T primal beast this man was? He is probably gonna get more pussy visit him while in jail than us.

I like seeing this happen. :feelsokman: Foid desERves it. They all do...

At least he isn't dorky nerd.

great pERsonality :feelsdevil:

great pERsonality :feelsdevil:

Normie sexhaver who kills his female partner had a good personality, which is why he was able to attract her in the first place

Meanwhile incels who have never physically assaulted/raped/killed women let alone even hugged a woman or held a woman’s hand, are sexless because they have a “bad personality”.

Clown world
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Oh no, not a poor innocent woman getting killed, how can I ever recovER from the sadness of this news?

Jokes, this is fucking funny and lifefuel, based rice-cel

Your title is wrong, her personality detector worked just fine, didn't you notice how high T primal beast this man was? He is probably gonna get more pussy visit him while in jail than us.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If women wouldnt favor aggressive psychopathic males, psychopaths would extinct.

There's billions of Chinks in China. Among them, there's millions of leftover ricecels thanks to sex-selective abortions. And this noodle just so happens to choose the one who would run her over several times. :feelsclown:

Bluepillers will still gaslight us into thinking we're incel because of our bad personalities!

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:All the plastic implants probably popped out when she got crushed

the only good whore is a dead whore

Giga lifefuel

No sympathy for the FOID, never had and never will.