Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Personality detector malfunction Part-1488794

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-

"Awww. Chad trashed your condo, sweetie? But how is this possible? You are unbeaten at detecting personalities. I mean you clearly detected the toxic personalities of every sub-8 who ever approached you. How did this one manage to slide? Maybe he was wearing some kind of frequency jammer.

Don't worry, honey. Just call your nice guy friends. They'll pay for everything and fix your house. You won't have to lift a finger. And if they refuse to help you can expose them for being a misogynist inkel and ruin their lives.

Also you can't stop having fun because of one Chad. You have to set your standards even higher. So get on Tinder girl, fuck every gigachad you can find and remember the hottest guys have the best personalities. "

whore probably got that shit paid for by parents, FUCK IT ALL or onlyfans KEKW BETABUX SIMP MOTHERFUCKERS!!! glad it got trashed by an equally privileged piece of shit tho :lul::lul:

I would bet $100 that a crowd of simps who saw the video immediately donated enough money that she actually made a profit off of this.

I would bet $100 that a crowd of simps who saw the video immediately donated enough money that she actually made a profit off of this.
Exactly. They would fight to death over who gets to pay for her shit.

Some men are so childish, I can’t believe she would date a guy like that. Basically dating an oversized toddler who throws shit around when he gets mad.

Some men are so childish, I can’t believe she would date a guy like that. Basically dating an oversized toddler who throws shit around when he gets mad.
Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Personality

but hey it's all in your personality bro

show her how good your personality is by donating her your wageslave money so she can buy more shit her next retard bf can break

Trash attracts trash like her.

How many times have we seen modern holes date and mate with deadbeats, abusers, lowlifes, and men who are emotionally adolescent aged at best, whilst leaving intelligent, reserved, and emotionally mature men by the wayside? Another strike against feminists and Red-pill/Blackpill/evopsych cucks who claim foids "naturally" pick the best men.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The "men" of today simply cannot help themselves, they have an uncontrollable urge to simp when m'lady is in the slightest bit of distress. Tbh, male simps are every bit as bad as foids and feminists :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:bluepill:ers: !hat an immature child of a man to destroy her stuff (likely got with his wallet)!:soy::soy::soy:
:blackpill:ers: What did she do to deserve this?
:chad:s: Does this mean she's single?

bitch probably deserved it tbh.