Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story {Personality detector malfunction} my manlet postman just told me his 16YO niece got strangled to death by her 18YO boyfriend

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I was on my way back home after getting a few days worth of food from my local when i bumped into my postman.
Me and him talked for a bit, and I told him about my court hearing on Thursday, and I told him what I did to that 18 year old girl.
After I told him how I felt about women, he calmly and somberly told me that he wasn't too keen on violence towards young women because his 16 year old niece got strangled to death by her 18 year old boyfriend.
After we spoke for a bit more, we said our goodbyes and I went home.

He's a real nice guy, and before I left, he told me that i should find me a nice girl.
jfl, nigga, all the nice english roses are dead and either buried in graveyards or are ashes in urns.
All the good british girls are dead and their descendants, their replacements are cold, arrogant, hateful, misandrist, desperate, greedy, power hungry, slutty and promiscuous cunts.

Last edited:
Must have been his good personality and charm that attracted her!

You should go to the court hearing if you can and see how the guy looks like. If he is a nigger or a Chad/Chadlite it will be kekfuel

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

You should go to the court hearing if you can and see how the guy looks like. If he is a nigger or a Chad/Chadlite it will be kekfuel
He didn't say when that boyfriend went ER on his niece, it could have been a long while ago.
It honestly would not surprise me if he was a nigger tbh, britbong cumskin cunts worship the air niggers breath in.

Foids are horrible judges of character and can't distinguish temperamental abusers from normal individuals if it hit them in the face quite literally.

Foids are horrible judges of character and can't distinguish temperamental abusers from normal individuals if it hit them in the face quite literally.
what do you expect from a gender that chooses to be alone in a forest with a bear rather than a man?

what do you expect from a gender that chooses to be alone in a forest with a bear rather than a man?
They can't tell the difference between a good human being and a bad one to save their lives. Much less try to determine if a non human animal is suitable being to be safe around. They don't know what someone with strong fiber moral fiber looks like because foids themselves are terrible morally corrupt people who wouldn't know that from personal accounts as they never experienced what a good person is like themselves.

Last edited:
But inkys are the real danger?!?

He didn't say when that boyfriend went ER on his niece, it could have been a long while ago.
It honestly would not surprise me if he was a nigger tbh, britbong cumskin cunts worship the air niggers breath in.
Should have asked...

"Bet he was a nigger, or a mud..."

But as a postman he'd have to act all shocked because of all the brainwashing... But the racial thought might save his life sometime.

What did u do