Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality Detector Malfunction #195796739944637899

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Lmao the baby at the end

Just remember that this woman turned down dozens, possibly hundreds, of decent men, so she could instead suffer at the hands of this violent man.

She probably had the biggest orgasm of her life.
Just remember that this woman turned down dozens, possibly hundreds, of decent men, so she could instead suffer at the hands of this violent man.
She doesn't care. Looks what matters, and if man is aggressive its a turn on, not a turn off.

Last edited:
She was wet the entire time

And her baby too.

just be violent abuser theory

The personality women want

god i love watching women get beaten, it's truly a marvelous thing. lifefuel.

the floor was all wet that day, foid will cherish that day in the future

Toll wasn't paid hard enough. He should have hulk smash her with the TV.

Tbh that was satisfying

She probably had the biggest orgasm of her life.

She doesn't care. Looks what matters, and if man is aggressive its a turn on, not a turn off.
she will propably go back to him , or compares his violence " to other man and they clearly cant compete .

kek fucking world , just be a brute theory

she will propably go back to him
Lol she didnt even left him. He just left the house and when he will be back she will be ready to suck his cock.

Lol she didnt even left him. He just left the house and when he will be back she will be ready to suck his cock.
shit got posted on cuckditt a while ago , i forgot that clip already until now lol .

dude got propably jailed or some shit already

:lul::lul:

lmao the whore wont shut up even after that kingkong slammed her into fucking tv
i hope he cut her head off later this shit is hilarious
foids tryna argue and cheat with brute maxed niggers

and this is what you get .

Man arent that aggresive for no reason . but foids always wanna be the victim in all things and dont admit its their fault , kek.

shit got posted on cuckditt a while ago , i forgot that clip already until now lol .

dude got propably jailed or some shit already
Why would he be jailed? For shit like this at best he will get some suspended sentence IF she testified which I highly doubt.

Wow that guy has a girlfriend. He must have a really good personality.

your loss. i couldve made you happy

These women need angry black men to set them straight. It's the only way.

SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET HOME SO SHE CAN GET FUCKED BY HIM, FOIDS LOVE THIS.

She likes it very much and masturbates to this thought everyday

I think this guy's a nfl player

Still fucking no one even tried to look into what she has done to get her ass beat. Just automatically blame the guy. Imagine the mother of your child is deliberately keeping you away from your child out of spite and the justice system does nothing to help. Yeahhhh, you'll I'd be in jail too.

Video won’t play rip

I bet she's still fucking black guys to this day.

Throwed the fucking whore lol

foids tryna argue and cheat with brute maxed niggers

and this is what you get .

Man arent that aggresive for no reason . but foids always wanna be the victim in all things and dont admit its their fault , kek.

haha where is this from