Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality detector #3144

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I am having my evening tea and snacks and scrolling on Reddit, when the visual of me sitting in my ex’s room trying to break up with him popped into my head. He was vicious. Total emotional and physical abuse. I got together with him when I was 19. He was 28 (groans out of disgust).

I was naive, overly empathetic and compassionate. He successfully manipulated me into being his girlfriend, he was also my first real boyfriend and intimate partner. I eventually got so saturated with all the gaslighting, lies, emotional dumping. It physically felt like I was being punched repeatedly. It hurt and exhausted me, to deal with the imbecile, the manchild.

Coming to the break up conversation, when I heard him say “Oh, I thought sex would keep women hooked”, in the most nonchalant, careless way, I think I heard a buzzing sound in my ears. I was so still. I couldn’t believe his apathy. The man who claimed to love me so deeply, was simply using me for sex.

Towards the end, when I tried to get rid of him, he wouldn’t “allow” me to break up with him. He simply said no. He ended up coming to my apartment complex, causing a scene and threatening to go upstairs and tell my family everything (I had kept the relationship hidden from my mom). He then gave me an ultimatum- that if I don’t go with him to his house and have sex with him (he stayed 2 mins from mine), he would tell my mom about us. He then painfully held my hand and dragged me to his house where I had to endure the most numbing experience of my life. The asshole even made sure he ejaculated inside me because he knew I’d have to go take the effort to buy the emergency /plan b pill. I was emotionally blackmailed into sleeping with him one last time, his way of taking revenge for the fact that I wanted to leave his ass. It was non consensual. It was rape. I still 2 years after that day find myself feeling enraged that I couldn’t do anything about it. That I wish I was smarter and not so gullible. I didn’t go to the police because I didn’t want to put my family through that mental trauma.

Anyway, I’m done with my tea. Women, please be smarter than I was. Men, please talk to the toxic dude you know that actively harasses women.

Wow a pedo rapist misogynist, he must be incel :feelskek::feelskek:

That’s what happens when they don’t just for non-violent autistic men rather than abusive normal fags.

women are most blame for their own deaths

its so hilarious how they always portray the guy as some 200 IQ master manipulator using advanced TAS tactics and mind games to control when in reality this guy wasn’t even trying and just reacted with total apathy when she broke up with him:feelskek::feelskek:

they don’t want to admit that they’re just whores for dark triad Chad by default and there’s nothing else to it. there’s no “gaslighting”, no “manipulation”, no “lies”, it’s really not that deep

its so hilarious how they always portray the guy as some 200 IQ master manipulator using advanced TAS tactics and mind games to control when in reality this guy wasn’t even trying and just reacted with total apathy when she broke up with him:feelskek::feelskek:

they don’t want to admit that they’re just whores for dark triad Chad by default and there’s nothing else to it. there’s no “gaslighting”, no “manipulation”, no “lies”, it’s really not that deep
:bigbrain:

He shouldve kept her from going out to get the pill tbh.

Exactly, he was just using her as a Fleshlight and she couldn't understand it.

this is the good personality of the sexhavers, but we virgin incels are the serious problem to fight.. the chads are the real terrorist group :feelsree:

Based chad, hope he does it to more foids ngl.