Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality Debunked

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Ok yes we all know personality means nothing but in response to IT and other normies i will set aside my stance and play devils advocate for arguments sake
But i can debunk personality being important very quickly two reasons which debunk it completely

1.Majority of us on .is including me are nice in real life for example in real life out in public i am a good person i`m never really like my online personality at all huge example of this is when i was in my teen years in school before i was blackpilled i was nice to foids and people in general (Big mistake i know) i had a "Great" Personality but foids were never interested in me all i got was bullied and humiliated in summary my point is in real life i am a pretty good person and i have never had a GF which atleast proves personality alone means nothing

2.Foids pick assholes pretty self explanatory foids will pick attractive guys who are horrible people and who show how horrible they are but because looks are everything she will stay with him through alot of abuse and disloyalty when in reality she can very easily of picked a good person who is objectively less attractive proving Looks are everything and personality is determined by your looks

yeah I think most incels learn from at least their school years that foids hate gentlemen like st. elliot and like loud retards

ITcels and bluepillers are just wilfully blind tbh

even recently I think someone posted a thread here from IT where some incel was asking them why girls in his area all got with thugs, abusers and so on, and they just had no response except 'women are human they must have made a mistake!!!' which is just wishful thinking

Bluepillers want to treat foid preference as morally normative, like redpillers, and both do this by completely ignoring foid choice. It would be more reasonable to just admit to ignoring what foids want, and do what you want instead as a male who - unlike foids - is a conscious human being

even recently I think someone posted a thread here from IT where some incel was asking them why girls in his area all got with thugs, abusers and so on, and they just had no response except 'women are human they must have made a mistake!!!' which is just wishful thinking
Yeah i saw that absolutely fucking delusional foid

Foids pick assholes pretty self explanatory foids will pick attractive guys
They'd much rather put up with a certain amount of moral bankruptcy over "settling" for their looksmatch

Ok yes we all know personality means nothing but in response to IT and other normies i will set aside my stance and play devils advocate for arguments sake
But i can debunk personality being important very quickly two reasons which debunk it completely

1.Majority of us on .is including me are nice in real life for example in real life out in public i am a good person i`m never really like my online personality at all huge example of this is when i was in my teen years in school before i was blackpilled i was nice to foids and people in general (Big mistake i know) i had a "Great" Personality but foids were never interested in me all i got was bullied and humiliated in summary my point is in real life i am a pretty good person and i have never had a GF which atleast proves personality alone means nothing

2.Foids pick assholes pretty self explanatory foids will pick attractive guys who are horrible people and who show how horrible they are but because looks are everything she will stay with him through alot of abuse and disloyalty when in reality she can very easily of picked a good person who is objectively less attractive proving Looks are everything and personality is determined by your looks
I would even go so far as to say that personality can certainly play a role. However, in a negative sense.
Let's say the foid is dating a Chad who is a good and nice guy, and then she meets another Chad who is just as attractive as the first one, but he is a brutal, convicted thug. A real asshole. Both guys have 9/10 looks
Who do you think would the toilet choose? What guy would be cheated on?
She would choose the brutal thug. And the nice, decent one would be cheated on. WHEN it comes to personality, foids choose the absolute trash. Because "he's a real alpha. He knows what he wants." :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Personality matters in the opposite sense if you're dark triad nothing will stop you

I would even go so far as to say that personality can certainly play a role. However, in a negative sense.
Let's say the foid is dating a Chad who is a good and nice guy, and then she meets another Chad who is just as attractive as the first one, but he is a brutal, convicted thug. A real asshole. Both guys have 9/10 looks
She would choose the brutal thug. And the nice, decent one would be cheated on. WHEN it comes to personality, foids choose the absolute trash. Because "he's a real alpha. He knows what he wants." :foidSoy:
Yeah i`d say most foids would pick the Dark triad Chad

yeah I think most incels learn from at least their school years that foids hate gentlemen like st. elliot and like loud retards

ITcels and bluepillers are just wilfully blind tbh

Bluepillers want to treat foid preference as morally normative, like redpillers, and both do this by completely ignoring foid choice. It would be more reasonable to just admit to ignoring what foids want, and do what you want instead as a male who - unlike foids - is a conscious human being
All of them constantly make the same "mistake" and these idiots recognize no pattern.

dark triad
asshole personality is what foids want
nice =/= good personality
dark triad only works if you are chad, same goes with asshole personality, it's a nice enchancer of one's SMV. It's like a multiplication of your SMV.

And that means that 0 multiplied by anything will be still 0.

In my experience, personality is debunked almost daily, and if personality gets you girls, I'd be drowning in pussy

In real life, I'm a fucking doormat, and consistently get called 'sweet' by foids and a 'good guy' by people in general. People have laughed at the thought of me doing something illegal.

That's cool and all but see I know this guy who's 5'1 and deformed who fucks model-tier girls every week

It’s biological, the think the thug would protect them, but it turns out in the current day that’s usually bullshit, the thugs either beat them half to death or kill them.

dark triad only works if you are chad, same goes with asshole personality, it's a nice enchancer of one's SMV. It's like a multiplication of your SMV.

And that means that 0 multiplied by anything will be still 0.
This.

I have a dark triad leaning personality due to being an edgelord, but if anything it creates a giant failo because I just come off as even more autistic then I already am.

Dark triad only works for chads.

True..
It’s biological, the think the thug would protect them, but it turns out in the current day that’s usually bullshit, the thugs either beat them half to death or kill them.
Never underestimate quiet, introvert guys. Foids are dumb. The loudest thugs are often not the strongest, real "alphas" out there. They are blenders who are only strong in their group but they haven't real survival skills. So foids choose losers who are even dangerous for them.

Myth : girl love brutal dark triad chad because they subconsciously think they’ll protect them

fact : they love them because they turn them on, evolution and protection have nothing to do with it

True..

Never underestimate quiet, introvert guys. Foids are dumb. The loudest thugs are often not the strongest, real "alphas" out there. They are blenders who are only strong in their group but they haven't real survival skills. So foids choose losers who are even dangerous for them.
All is as it should be :feelscomfy: