Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill personality debunked

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
alot of people think its all about personality but what they dont know that is when u send ur face to a girl and u are ugly she will block u and reject you which debunks the personality and also when u waIk outside alot of people will often tend to stare at you and laugh because of how ugly u are and it can also lead to you getting assualted by other guys for being a loser now its not our fault its genetics we dont have control of our external world. and there are alot of tinder proofs of looks for example if you put a chad guy on ur face you will get alot of women however if u are a ugly motherfucker you will get 0 replies brutal buddy boyos.

Good looking people are seen as nice and with good personality by default because of looks halo, same as ugly guys are seen as weird and creep. You cant escape their perception because people make impression of you in first 10 seconds without you opening your mouth.

Good looking people are seen as nice and with good personality by default because of looks halo, same as ugly guys are seen as weird and creep. You cant escape their perception because people make impression of you in first 10 seconds without you opening your mouth.
yeah

I wonder why Normans think that looks can be separated from personality? People treat you like whole.
How you look will influence your behavior.

I also tried to convince foids with my personality, I always delayed it out whenever they asked for a picture so that I could convince them with my personality. In the end I always sent them a picture of a random Normie curry after a few months to see how they react (imagine, a normie, not a sub 5) and what happened after that you can guess for yourself. Ghosted. Every single one ghosted me. That's proof enough that personality counts for nothing as these foids liked my personality and became clingy.

Last edited:
Exactly its the halo effect

I also tried to convince foids with my personality, I always delayed it out whenever they asked for a picture so that I could convince them with my personality. In the end I always sent them a picture of a random Normie curry after a few months to see how they react (imagine, a normie, not a sub 5) and what happened after that you can guess for yourself. Ghosted. Every single one ghosted me. That's proof enough that personality counts for nothing as these foids liked my personality and became clingy.
yeah

I have shit personality due to lifelong bullying and isolation. But people especially foids wouldn’t trait me better anyway if I had good personality so why would I change myself? The society has never been good to me so I’ll never contribute to it nor will I make its soy members happy.

I have shit personality due to lifelong bullying and isolation. But people especially foids wouldn’t trait me better anyway if I had good personality so why would I change myself? The society has never been good to me so I’ll never contribute to it nor will I make its soy members happy.
same