Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality BlackPill

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/59e3k3/personality_doesnt_matter/

A post from theredpill, but I think should be shared in this site.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Summary - Your personality, views, and hobbies ultimately don't matter. Your dominance and status are what women really find attractive. Without value, you will perpetually fail in all relationships. With it, most of your flaws can be ignored[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A while back, for a lark between classes, I decided to play a speed "friendship" game, as I had nothing else to do at the time. It was at least 75% women, with the same formula as speed dating games. Spend 2 minutes with a person, and pass it on. As usual, I tried to be the funny, exciting guy in a doofus way, going on random stories and exaggerating emotions. It didn't work before, and it didn't work then - none of the girls were particularly interested in me, and I wasn't particularly interested in them. And to be fair, neither were most of the other guys. They were just regular dudes on campus and didn't really stand out. But as I was leaving, I couldn't help but laugh at the one guy all the girls were interested in.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Of course, 5-6 girls were all huddled around one of the school's huge linebackers, giggling like school children.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now, there was nothing wrong with the guy. But was he especially interesting compared to the rest? Did he tell the funniest jokes? Did he display the empathy of a saint? Not especially. He was just big and played ball. And that's all that matters in a relationship. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Personality does not attract women. If personality was attractive to women, women would want to fuck their friends. And we all know how often being her good guy friend backfires. One could say masculine traits are attractive, but even those I'm highly skeptical towards - a guy who is really confident about his ability to play Overwatch gets to pick from the box of Uggos if he's lucky. A man who wants to fight over a Star Wars argument is a loser, but meatheads brawling over sports are far from starving.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You cannot negotiate attraction. So it really doesn't matter if you have a diverse range of interests or are funny. It matters if your interests make you a valuable person. And if she thinks you are high-value enough, she'll think you're funny by default. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The reason why I keep failing with women is that my attempts to be a good, enjoyable person are validation-giving. And women have an ocean filled of validation. In reality, I need to get back to the gym, and exchange the dad bod for a Chad bod. Instead of being just interested in things, I should be DOING things, and cultivating my worth. While it is the epitome of cynicism, it just is the way women are attracted to men. No amount of feminine caring is going to change base biology.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lesson Learned - There is no half-assing attraction. Monk Mode until you are a valuable person she can brag to her girlfriends about or go MTGOW[/font]

it has nothing to do with biology. Its feminism & degeneracy. Hate those people who talk non stop about " genes " and " hardwired ". As if " hey its how they are its not their fault ".
IT IS their fault. They're whores. THey're degenerates.

highschoolcel said:
it has nothing to do with biology. Its feminism & degeneracy.

Well it makes sense for women to be naturally attracted to strong men as well, so biology plays only a small role into it.

highschoolcel said:
it has nothing to do with biology. Its feminism & degeneracy. Hate those people who talk non stop about " genes " and " hardwired ". As if " hey its how they are its not their fault ".
IT IS their fault. They're whores. THey're degenerates.

They are genetically hardwired to be degenerates mate. Zyros was right lol you cant change society at this point without rewriting human nature and biology.

why do people on reddit type stuff up like they are writing a fucking novel?

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Well it makes sense for women to be naturally attracted to strong men as well, so biology plays only a small role into it.

Yep but there's a limit. I'm hardwired to want to fuck every hot young female but if I was a chad and had a faithful wife, i'd refrain those pulsions. If i would always listen to my instinct i'd rape every female, i'd eat mcdonald every day and i'd take drugs untill I die, just like rat labs do. I'm not an animal. I can chose to say no to my urges.

So can females and so SHOULD females. And trust me when they're whoring up they know its shameful thats why feminism and media CONSTANTLY remind them that its ok.

Its looks then looks then looks then money then status then dominance

highschoolcel said:
Yep but there's a limit. I'm hardwired to want to fuck every hot young female but if I was a chad and had a faithful wife, i'd refrain those pulsions. I'm not an animal. I can chose to say no to my urges.

So can females and so SHOULD females. And trust me when they're whoring up they know its shameful thats why feminism and media CONSTANTLY remind them that its ok.

I feel you man I would do the same thing without a second thought. The problem is only men are capable of overriding their biological impulses. Women would rather just be animals because its easier and less effort and virtue is required.

Lol, it doesn't matter either way since I have neither.