Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality amirite???

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
pgcRx7Y.jpg

Chad tier personality for sure

What prime specimens both of them.

St.Tropez said:
What prime specimens both of them.

She is a 7/10 without the fake up, he is a 9+/10 white god

He truly is a sweet heart. Chad rips my large intestine apart so softly, unlike you meany incels tee hee.

Kointo said:
He truly is a sweet heart. Chad rips my large intestine apart so softly, unlike you meany incels tee hee.

I love the way he abuses me, it turns my lady parts on xDD

iiiTeMpeR said:
She is a 7/10 without the fake up, he is a 9+/10 white god

Idk she has perfect body,seems in perfect health,has symmetrical face and is cute. 

My social value compared to hers would be like comparing a rock to a sun.

Well, yes it can happen
rsz_1r.jpg

I'm so sorry you have to cope with stupid threads like this

If personality is so important, then how come the Pope (who is loved even by normie leftists) isn't drowning in pussy?

Redpill Robert said:
If personality is so important, then how come the Pope (who is loved even by normie leftists) isn't drowning in pussy?

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Little did you know, this guy holds open doors for people and always says please and thank you. Its the little things that matter. Tee hee.

Is the guy wearing makeup?

its actually amazing when you look at chad and realise this guy is a fucking genetic god. HE ISNT WEARING MAKEUP, HE ISNT PUTTING ANYTHING ON HIS FACE except maybe daily skin care.

Then you look at the female and can clearly see she is a 6/10 whos slabbed the makeup on, got to 8/10 status and got to collect chad on the way

I’m surprised there’s any water left in the world what with the number of showers he must have taken.

Funny thing is he probably hardly lifts at all. Just fucking born like that.

“He’s the sweetest guy ever teehee”. He probably bullied about 500 incels into suicide in high school.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its actually amazing when you look at chad and realise this guy is a fucking genetic god. HE ISNT WEARING MAKEUP, HE ISNT PUTTING ANYTHING ON HIS FACE except maybe daily skin care.
Then you look at the female and can clearly see she is a 6/10 whos slabbed the makeup on, got to 8/10 status and got to collect chad on the way

I agree. It sounds so gay but generally the aesthetic of a Chad is much more impressive than that of a Stacy. Just imagine if this guy frauded with 10 pounds of makeup like his girl is. He'd probably be 11/10.

Kointo said:

Teeheehee You go girl!

Chads disgust me with their poor selection of women. Until he has a harem of beatufiul girls he's just a retard if he goes only for one above average whore with big butt.

Akarin said:
Chads disgust me with their poor selection of women. Until he has a harem of beatufiul girls he's just a retard if he goes only for one above average whore with big butt.

Because you think a Chad only goes for one single vagina and not able to have a haram of sluts ready get fucked just by a call or text message

I unironically think that I could get laid if I had that physique.

jesus gigachad

This is not fair.

U just gotta beeeee urself maaaan, go get 'em champ! :D