Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Personal Opinions On Which Race Of Women Is The Most Attractive Period (None, It Depends On The Age Ranges That Magnify Their Racial Traits)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I often see this debate come around in various threads and I see the typical answer of it always being white women, and I think its because many aren't taking all of the factors into account, they are just choosing at face value

I think a lot of incels are so obsessed with whiteness that it doesn't even matter how attractive a white woman is, she beats all other women just for being white, especially if she's a blonde, many men see blonde hair and a switch goes off and there's nothing better in existence to them, me personally I think the best "package" is asian women, based on longevity of beauty rather than "quality" or "percieved" quality of their beauty traits

I've said this before and I'll always stick by it, white women are only the cream of the crop when they are jailbait and younger, when they are at those ages they are probably the most attractive women, but father time isn't generous to white women at allhile asian women reach their 30's and 40's and some still even look like they are in their mid-teens to 20's, white women reach 25 and start looking like they are in their mid 30's or approaching 30's

For me the question of "which is better" isn't as simple as how they look in general at the moment, for me there are age ranges

EACH RACE HAS CERTAIN AGE RANGES IN WHICH THE TRAITS THAT MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL ARE MOST APPARENT

That I think really brings out their beauty and makes them shine more than the races of other women if even for a time

WHITE WOMEN - VARIETY (eye colour, hair colour, etc) & NEOTENY (when they young they look pretty young)

BLACK WOMEN - FORM (when it comes to having a ridiculously proportioned body, as in big ass and tits, no other race comes close, if black women stopped being obese they'd become a commodity that is chased after by all races of men, it only really shows in their 20's though when they begin to become "stacked")

That's really all they have going for them JFL

ASIAN WOMEN - EXTREME NEOTENY & EXTREME FEMININITY (no other race comes close (well maybe black but not by much) when it comes to aging slowly, and the women look ridiculously young, even into their 40's, some even looking like jailbait in their 30's, also they tend to possess the collective traits that are most feminine - significantly short, higher pitched voices, etc)

I'd say for me black women in general are the worst looking, because there are some beautiful ones, but on average they have "man face" and that shit is a boner killer, they have very masculine physical traits on average, but they can in some cases outshine other races in attractiveness when they are in their peak age ranges, and that's coming from a guy with yellow fever and has a bias, there are some black women I would choose over white women or asian women, but if I'm thinking long term I'd choose asian, because the "product" has more longevity, they'll look better for longer

AGES 10-15:
Most Attractive - White Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 16-20:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - White Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 20-25:
Most Attractive - Black Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - White Women

AGES 26-30+:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - Black Women
Least Attractive - White Women

White women always end up being the least attractive with time though because they age like shit, they only beat the rest in their younger years in my opinion, when their youth has passed ITS OVER

White women's beauty gets overhyped a lot by incels and people in general I think, they are only really the best when they're young

Whats the point in all this? Even if you get married your wife will slowly rot into old age with you. Life is a joke.

no like white women but no like black women either

I'm Asian and I find 18+ Asian girls unattractive because they look too old for me already.

Whats the point in all this? Even if you get married your wife will slowly rot into old age with you. Life is a joke.

I'm never getting married, the thread is just to address the usual "white women are the best no matter what" mindset I see so prominent with incels, white women don't age very well at all, and obviously some races have traits that are appealing that white women don't have, just pointing that out
I'm Asian and I find 18+ Asian girls unattractive because they look too old for me already.

Do you live in an asian country/community?

I find myself attracted to women in any kind of race/ethnicity tbh. For having kids though , I would probably choose white women so the kids can inherit some white features or even have the oportunity of being white passing

I live in a place with many Asians, for me it is obvious when they are past high school.

Well that makes sense, no wonder you think they look too old for you, you are used to see women who look very young already, so you are more attuned to picking up on the slight variations that give away age, while men of other races see asian women and are amazed at how young they look, to asian men who are among other asians all the time, its probably like "meh she doesn't look that great"

I'm never getting married, the thread is just to address the usual "white women are the best no matter what" mindset I see so prominent with incels, white women don't age very well at all, and obviously some races have traits that are appealing that white women don't have, just pointing that out
Ik but even if you live a normal life this is the outcome. Like seriously? Why.

I find myself attracted to women in any kind of race/ethnicity tbh. For having kids though , I would probably choose white women so the kids can inherit some white features or even have the oportunity of being white passing

Dude I could never have children based on the typical "give them a chance" mindest because you just become a eugenicist then, its very ironic for an incel to want to breed based on what you said, and then be mad that women are doing the same thing

I'm going helter skelter, gonna try and pull a @itsOVER, I'm going to go to various villages in poor countries and impregnate village girls, I'll go to ethnic countries, and even to some poor white countries like in Eastern Europe, maybe leave them with a few thousand as start up, they'll get some cuck to raise my kids anyays

Whatever happens happens JFL
Ik but even if you live a normal life this is the outcome. Like seriously? Why.

In some cases even if your wife ages and rots with you, she's so young and ages so well, that she's still attractive when you die, so again its how you strategize

Lets say I become a muslim in my 40's and move to an islamic state, I find some guy willing to offer his 11 year old virgin daughter for a handsome bride price, I could marry her, live simple carefree life where I don't have to worry about getting cucked, and have multiple children, and by the time I die, she'll still be hot and young

If what you mean why think about this at all, then I ask why think about anything, why decide what you are going to eat for lunch based on taste, you're just going to shit it out afterwards

Dude I could never have children based on the typical "give them a chance" mindest because you just become a eugenicist then, its very ironic for an incel to want to breed based on what you said, and then be mad that women are doing the same thing

I'm going helter skelter, gonna try and pull a @itsOVER, I'm going to go to various villages in poor countries and impregnate village girls, I'll go to ethnic countries, and even to some poor white countries like in Eastern Europe, maybe leave them with a few thousand as start up, they'll get some cuck to raise my kids anyays

Whatever happens happens JFL
If you have a choice in partners that you're planning on having kids with , You probably will like to choose the best partner. I mean it's common to want your offspring to have it better than you , I can understand female strategy

Lol , Good luck man. Pass on your genes

If you have a choice in partners that you're planning on having kids with , You probably will like to choose the best partner. I mean it's common to want your offspring to have it better than you , I can understand female strategy

Yeah but I've never thought of "making things better for my children" as "making sure my children are born a certain race"

I've always thought of "making things better for my children" as an active thing I have to do, like being honest with them about the world and the rules, giving them financial advice, black pilling them, etc

Lol , Good luck man. Pass on your genes

TBH I don't care if I do, I just see it as basically a fun little "side game" to play while I do some sex tourism JFL

White women age better than women of other races. I don't know where this idea comes from that white women don't age well other than posting pictures of specific urban white women who live degenerate lives.

Just look at white female models or athletes who live healthy and they age much better than Asian women.

There is no contest between Asian and white women, Asian women all look the same JFL. I even have black women over Asian women.

For me it's 1. Slavic women 2. white women 3. all else

JFL at even considering black women.

White women do age like shit and Asian women do age better - but is there a point considering their attractiveness after 35?
White women age better than women of other races. I don't know where this idea comes from that white women don't age well other than posting pictures of specific urban white women who live degenerate lives.

Just look at white female models or athletes who live healthy and they age much better than Asian women.

Get that white cum off your face.
JFL at saying models who live and eat healthy age better. Anyone, can agemog people their age if that were the case. Black skin is resistant to the effects of the sun much more than white skin, Asian people's diet is naturally better than the bland shit white people have.

White women are the most attractive on average and in their prime, I agree though.

Last edited:
Just look at white female models or athletes who live healthy and they age much better than Asian women

"Just look at the TOP TIER white women as proof for the longevity in beauty of the AVERAGE white woman"

It doesn't work like that dude, the average asian woman ages extremely slow, the average white woman doesn't, the fact that you bring up models and athletes actually proves my point

There is no contest between Asian and white women, Asian women all look the same JFL. I even have black women over Asian women

Yeah, Pepperoni Pizza tastes the same everytime you eat it, it still tastes great

I don't get how the "looks the same" thing is a bad thing, if it looks good, isn't it a good thing that most iterations of it also looks just as good, isn't consistency a good thing

Also the appearance of "variety" only makes a difference if you are an attractive man who can pump and dump, if you were trying to "settle" down it doesn't matter if all asian women look the same, because you'd only be pairing up with one anyways, its not like you are "playing the field" so you need variety

For me it's 1. Slavic women 2. white women 3. all else

Aren't slavic women white? (I'm confused)

Who cares about roasties tbh. We usually talk about prime foids not disgusting used whores

"Just look at the TOP TIER white women as proof for the longevity in beauty of the AVERAGE white woman"

It doesn't work like that dude, the average asian woman ages extremely slow, the average white woman doesn't, the fact that you bring up models and athletes actually proves my point

White women who live healthy age slow, the reason why you think they don't is because you're probably only exposed to white women who live degenerate lifestyles. If you go on countryside in some white country you see average white women who look alright for their age.

I think climate might have something to do with it too, if white women live in more tropic climate they could age faster. But white women in Europe who live healthy age well.

Aren't slavic women white? (I'm confused)

White = Germanic/Nordic tbh. But you can count them as white too, I don't care. I'd just much rather be with Slavic women than other women.

White women who live healthy age slow, the reason why you think they don't is because you're probably only exposed to white women who live degenerate lifestyles. If you go on countryside in some white country you see average white women who look alright for their age.

Again you don't seem to realize you keep adding to my point, if these women have to consume an extremely healthy diet and life a certain life to "look alright" then they don't age well

I think climate might have something to do with it too, if white women live in more tropic climate they could age faster. But white women in Europe who live healthy age well.

JFL dude that IS MY POINT, white skin doesn't age well period because of how the sunlight affects it, so you saying - "if they live in Europe" they look better is my point, they have to avoid certain climates to age more slowly, that means THEY DON'T AGE WELL

Asian women based on what I've seen and heard, can go to any climate and they still age slowly, unless they go out of their way to smoke and drink a lot, they will age very slowly

I'd just much rather be with Slavic women than other women.

Why?

If I'm going for a white woman, she has to be a blue eyed blonde or a green eyed red head, other than that I'd prefer an asian

This is an in depth look at wall hitting diversity.

I would assume the Polynesian foids have the same advantages as Asian foids with the added advantage of not producing hapas and also being less likely to produce manlets as well.

By the way, the mod who deleted your other thread is a khaki wearing cuck.

By the way, the mod who deleted your other thread is a khaki wearing cuck.

I agree, got a 20% warning for "baiting"

They literally just come up with excuses, they can't just be honest and admit they are afraid to stir up the outrage machine, it always amuses me how the mods feel like they have to keep up this facade of being "against the machine", we all know they are just timidly cowering hoping the site doesn't get blasted

Again you don't seem to realize you keep adding to my point, if these women have to consume an extremely healthy diet and life a certain life to "look alright" then they don't age well

JFL dude that IS MY POINT, white skin doesn't age well period because of how the sunlight affects it, so you saying - "if they live in Europe" they look better is my point, they have to avoid certain climates to age more slowly, that means THEY DON'T AGE WELL

Asian women age bad regardless of what they do. I've never seen an attractive Asian woman over 25. In fact I never saw an Asian women I'd be attracted to period.

Just in this other thread on the forum you can see how badly Asian women age:

Asian women age bad regardless of what they do. I've never seen an attractive Asian woman over 25. In fact I never saw an Asian women I'd be attracted to period.

You haven't seen many asian women then

Just in this other thread on the forum you can see how badly Asian women age:

How old is she though?, without that we can't really tell if she aged badly or not

This is another big reason. I don't even consider dokng arranged marrisge

They literally just come up with excuses, they can't just be honest and admit they are afraid to stir up the outrage machine, it always amuses me how the mods feel like they have to keep up this facade of being "against the machine", we all know they are just timidly cowering hoping the site doesn't get blasted
They always use the excuse that based threads like that bad bad optics... As if being self aware ugly men isn't bad enough optics to not care what outsiders think anyway. The mods who are against "edge posting" are likely not truecels because their is no edge for truecels. I already know which mod it was too because he's been going full JIDF mode on all the threads that show even a hint of basedness today. Not gonna name names, let's just say he's the most feminine mod.

Latinas not even once.

Tbh the site will get shut down very quickly for specific things, it would be annoying to have it shut down because of that. It’s why an hero threads are deleted I think. Just because someone’s gona an hero doesn’t mean we all have to lose this place. They can keep it to private communication or discord or something

Asian women are the best looking to me at any age. Eastern Asians from Japan, China and Korea being the best.

Asian women are the best looking to me at any age. Eastern Asians from Japan, China and Korea being the best.
What about a Japanese or Chinese American that has “white features”? Since ya “Christian” and all.

Any female that isn't a landwhale works.

I really like asian women, I've had yellow fever since single digit age, I was 8 and 9 and I already had a fetish for asian women, but a blonde blue eyed or red head green eyed girl around the same age (assuming the girls were talking about are around 13 to 15) will have the same level of neoteny and the same build as them, they'll look just as young and just as cute, on top of having all these rare vibrant looking features (like coloured hair and eyes)

Its not even a comparison then, at that point white girls are JB and asian girls are JB lite lol

Black women are never attractive unless they're extremely light skin and have very distinct European/Caucasian facial features.

Black women are never attractive unless they're extremely light skin and have very distinct European/Caucasian facial features.

JFL come on dude, you are literally saying one of the most illogical statements ever - "NO EXCEPTIONS EXIST"

There's always an exception

Sarah-Banks.jpg

Who cares who's better looking? It's all preference at the end of the day.
Sarah-Banks.jpg

8/10. Facial aesthetics are not top tier.

White women are the most attractive period. Have you seen a white female and asian female model at their best? Theres no comparison, white women win all the time.

Who cares who's better looking? It's all preference at the end of the day.

8/10. Facial aesthetics are not top tier.

I can agree with that rating, Its about what I would say too, but I'm pretty sure @VirginAutistManlet is gonna give some ridiculous rating like 4 or 5 out of 10 :feelskek:
White women are the most attractive period. Have you seen a white female and asian female model at their best? Theres no comparison, white women win all the time.

I'm not attracted to most white models all that much because I think its the worst build to be tall as hell and yet dry and malnourished looking, doesn't really look all that attractive to me at all, their faces are top tier though, but their frame looks weird with their low body fat percentage

I would fuck all of them, but that's because they are "good enough" and "why not", but I'm not one of those guys that thinks a woman is 10/10 just because she's been assigned the title "model", you can go into some remote village in some poor place and find women that mog those models and they don't have the ego and standards that comes with being a model

Last edited:
I can agree with that rating, Its about what I would say too, but I'm pretty sure @VirginAutistManlet is gonna give some ridiculous rating like 4 or 5 out of 10 :feelskek:

I'm not attracted to most white models because I think its the worst build to be tall as hell and yet dry and malnourished looking, doesn't really look all that attractive to me at all, their faces are top tier though, but their frame looks weird with their low body fat percentage
Their face is top tier; good bone structure but yeah I agree with the bodies. Asian women have flatter faces in general :/

i love women of all races.

My only requirement for being attracted to a woman is that she have a healthy BMI and feminine physical characteristics. (slim waist, wide hips, decent sized breasts, plump ass, small chin, rounded jaw etc.)

Black women have very thick and resilient skin, and to a lesser extent, Asians do too.

women specifically,i'd say asian.