Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personal opinions about the

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
Im not a lightbulb, the wokeness that ruins gaming and movies and tv shows

Im not a lightbulb, the wokeness that ruins gaming and movies and tv shows
redundant to say, everything has been shit since 2016-17 when they started censoring everything. You still glow.

redundant to say, everything has been shit since 2016-17 when they started censoring everything. You still glow.
Plus the troons won online because they have no existence outside of their little wikipedia and reddit bubbles, they spend all of their time moderating the internet, even 4cuck now.

You glow harder faggot

Plus the troons won online because they have no existence outside of their little wikipedia and reddit bubbles, they spend all of their time moderating the internet, even 4cuck now.
Ye well we have no where else than incels.is or youtube

You glow harder faggot
Glowbot

Ye well we have no where else than incels.is or youtube
Youtube was literally what I was just describing lol. Everything there is shit, everything gets taken down and their content guidelines are some of the most strict on the internet.

Youtube was literally what I was just describing lol. Everything there is shit, everything gets taken down and their content guidelines are some of the most strict on the internet.
Ive been enjoying DBDR some when i feel like im the only one in this world with this problem, Hes not shit hes just a little sad but he does good storytelling

Ive been enjoying DBDR some when i feel like im the only one in this world with this problem, Hes not shit hes just a little sad but he does good storytelling
Outside of the incel world youtube is the worst website there is, they're eventually gonna crack down on all the incel content as well, enjoy it while it lasts

Outside of the incel world youtube is the worst website there is, they're eventually gonna crack down on all the incel content as well, enjoy it while it lasts
inkels did archive martyros, Why cant they archive DBDR for later view as well?