Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Personal Experience] A Trivial Proof of Looks Mattering (Blackpill101 Example)

Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
-Two months ago, I was chatting w/ a girl I met online about another two months before this.
-We talked every day for hours on end on a certain app.
-I made her laugh a lot and she thought I had interesting ideas, so she started talking to me everyday, eventually we started chatting privately on discord.
-This was right after we "agreed" to be in a relationship a day or so prior to that.
-A day after we started the "relationship", we exchanged face reveal pics.
-After about an hour after the face reveal, while chatting, she started openly doubting being in a relationship w/ me and going back on her decision, saying she "wasn't sure" and her "doubts didn't start after the face reveal", and other classic BS they spew to avoid seeming mean and superficial.
-The "relationship" lasted 1 day, and even in the GC she says she'll "never find a boy" when this other member keeps joking about her love life.

I still had a sliver of hope at the time and wasn't fully Blackpilled yet. Oh well.
I feel sort of stupid looking back at it now, like I was a kid trying to stick a fork into an outlet bc I was curious, despite knowing about the warnings before.
I knew what would happen, yet I tried anyway. Perhaps I felt like I might as well since I have nothing to lose?
At least now, the Blackpill is much more ingrained into my mind, as I have firsthand experience to back up the theory.

Last edited:
first mistake was thinking e-dating was going to work

fucking bitch, also water is wet

I know this sounds like I stuck my hand in a puddle and said that water is wet to you guys, and that this is a dime a dozen thing, but I just wanted to share my experience anyway.

I think this is the definitive moment I started taking the Blackpill seriously, like how I got interested in Math when I was a kid after I had one cool teacher show us a bunch of tricks w/ it. It's the personal experiences that hit hardest, IMO.

girls talk to guys online all the time

the fact of the matter is that you don't really matter to a girl until you get to fuck her

girls talk to guys online all the time

the fact of the matter is that you don't really matter to a girl until you get to fuck her
Pretty much this. If you don't have a physical contact with the girl all your cute jokes, i love you messages and stuff don't mean shit.

Your second, and arguably more significant, mistake
Agreed. I was stupid back then, and actually thought it was more than just a fantasy, a simulation that could BSoD the very moment I tried to introduce it into reality.

Someone please post this on IT. I've never seen actually relevant blackpill example being posted there, its always some dude being mean and they would say "if only you could work on your personality"

Very curious on what they have to say on something like this