Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Personal anecdote about my ethnic friend

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
I met this guy a few years ago on the job. I will call him Cee moving forward. Now me and Cee clicked bc we both hated our jobs and superiors. If I were to describe his personality it would be a piece of shit motherfucker that hates his parents and would kill them for a score. Looks wise, he's brown (latino descend), about 5'6", skinnyfat, has a beak nose and no distinguishable jaw, NW2 hairline. He has no tats or any niche that a bitch would find interesting.

Im posting this because to my surprise Cee slays.

But what does he slay you may ask? White bitches in their 20s. Dude even got caught swiping on Tinder with his ugly mug, while being in a relationship with another white bitch, whom he lived with at the time.

Cee would always dress like a thug met a fuckboi. Im talking about cholo green dickies, jordans, a wife beater with a tommy overcoat. Plus some blink on his neck and wrist. He would even leave the overcoat hanging of a shoulder to look more fuckboi.

Everytime I would hang with him he would be playing either Bad Bunny or Lil Peep on repeat.

All this shit he would do made me think he's actively trying to become a stereotype. And it works. Dude was NT enough that he'd be posing like this.

Last edited:
Thank you for this insightful and useless knowledge.

How tf do I delete this its not done?

Interesting. might use this info if i ever decide to hit up foids in the west