Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Personal anecdote about my ethnic friend who slays

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
I met this guy a few years ago on the job. I will call him Cee moving forward. Now me and Cee clicked bc we both hated our jobs and superiors. If I were to describe his personality it would be a piece of shit motherfucker that hates his parents and would kill them for a score. Looks wise, he's brown (latino descend), about 5'6", skinnyfat, has a beak nose and no distinguishable jaw, NW2 hairline. He has no tats or any niche that a bitch would find interesting.

Im posting this because to my surprise Cee slays.

But what does he slay you may ask? White, black and even native bitches in their 20s. Dude even got caught swiping on Tinder with his ugly mug, while being in a relationship with another white bitch, whom he lived with at the time. And she forgave him.

Cee would always dress like a thug met a fuckboi. Im talking about cholo green dickies, jordans, a wife beater with a tommy overcoat. Plus some blink on his neck and wrist. He would even leave the overcoat hanging of a shoulder to look more fuckboi.

Everytime I would hang with him he would be playing either Bad Bunny or Lil Peep on repeat. IMO music taste does matter. Imagine a PSL5 listening to an incel suicidal black metal band vs PSL5 listening to Ed Sheeran.

All this shit he would do made me think he's actively trying to become a stereotype. And it works. Dude was NT enough that he'd be posing like lil peep without everyone vomiting and calling the cops.

The saying fake it until you make it doesnt ever really apply for looks. But this dude started "acting" like he could pull bitches, until the bitches themselves believed it. Granted he was fucking around with psl 4 and 5s, but the fact that he was getting pussy from young white bitches as an incel tier normie blew my mind. I have met better looking friends that couldnt pull dirt from the ground.

My theory is some bitches are dumb enough to be fooled by mannerisms and dressing, if you can back it up with an NT personality and music taste. I hope this serves as lifefuel to some of you.

Legit post, I'm op's friend

Fuck off glow nigger kill your self

see, he's a confident guy that RESPECTS WOMEN :soy:

Pics or not true

I met this guy a few years ago on the job. I will call him Cee moving forward. Now me and Cee clicked bc we both hated our jobs and superiors. If I were to describe his personality it would be a piece of shit motherfucker that hates his parents and would kill them for a score. Looks wise, he's brown (latino descend), about 5'6", skinnyfat, has a beak nose and no distinguishable jaw, NW2 hairline. He has no tats or any niche that a bitch would find interesting.

Im posting this because to my surprise Cee slays.

But what does he slay you may ask? White, black and even native bitches in their 20s. Dude even got caught swiping on Tinder with his ugly mug, while being in a relationship with another white bitch, whom he lived with at the time. And she forgave him.

Cee would always dress like a thug met a fuckboi. Im talking about cholo green dickies, jordans, a wife beater with a tommy overcoat. Plus some blink on his neck and wrist. He would even leave the overcoat hanging of a shoulder to look more fuckboi.

Everytime I would hang with him he would be playing either Bad Bunny or Lil Peep on repeat. IMO music taste does matter. Imagine a PSL5 listening to an incel suicidal black metal band vs PSL5 listening to Ed Sheeran.

All this shit he would do made me think he's actively trying to become a stereotype. And it works. Dude was NT enough that he'd be posing like lil peep without everyone vomiting and calling the cops.

The saying fake it until you make it doesnt ever really apply for looks. But this dude started "acting" like he could pull bitches, until the bitches themselves believed it. Granted he was fucking around with psl 4 and 5s, but the fact that he was getting pussy from young white bitches as an incel tier normie blew my mind. I have met better looking friends that couldnt pull dirt from the ground.

My theory is some bitches are dumb enough to be fooled by mannerisms and dressing, if you can back it up with an NT personality and music taste. I hope this serves as lifefuel to some of you.
this has to be one of the most legitimately stupid posts ive ever read tbh

sounds like he thugmaxx