Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Persona is one of the shittiest jrpgs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
You always play as a cute pretty boy who girls are gushing over, and then the villain is some incel who's harassing duh wamens. Fuck I hate those games so much. Boring as all hell too. "oooh look you get to talk to these obnoxiously written highschool characters! Don't you enjoy that!?" Fucking normie slop trooncore series.

Even more enraging is that it's a spinoff of Megami Tensei and in the original Megami Tensei game you basically played as an outcast incel. But of course like all things eventually they had to change things to appeal to the normie filth

Persona is more appealing for being a dating sim than a JRPG.

Persona is more appealing for being a dating sim than a JRPG.
It's basically cuckoldry playing a game where you're a giga attractive pretty boy fucking girls while you bully an incel

the pacing is awful. tales of berseria and various final fantasys are the only jrpgs i care about.

It's basically cuckoldry playing a game where you're a giga attractive pretty boy fucking girls while you bully an incel
There's a reason why Persona grew to overshadow its parents series despite being a spinoff. It's just way more palatable to the tastes of normies with a slayer protagonist than SMT's outcast MCs. Another brutal NT blackpill.

the pacing is awful. tales of berseria and various final fantasys are the only jrpgs i care about.
Yeah, half the game is just talking, doing nothing, and listening to god awful voice acting.

There's a reason why Persona grew to overshadow its parents series despite being a spinoff. It's just way more palatable to the tastes of normies with a slayer protagonist than SMT's outcast MCs. Another brutal NT blackpill.
Sadly true. It's just so infuriating. Every single fictional story always follows this warped sick view of highschool
"Based Chad and normies have all the fun with the normies when the weird creepy incel ruins it so they put him in his place." It's like they're trying to justify their bullying of unattractive and weird men. Sickos

Persona is how people live thier chad fantasy to feel whats it like to be loved no wonder it out sells siding with the force of law,choas or be neutral and kill every god

That's what it's about?

No wonder normies love it so much. Glad I never played it

Mainline SMT is better.
I still like Persona but it is more normie than I would like, I hope the success of Persona does not cuck mainline SMT and other Atlus games.

Sadly true. It's just so infuriating. Every single fictional story always follows this warped sick view of highschool
"Based Chad and normies have all the fun with the normies when the weird creepy incel ruins it so they put him in his place." It's like they're trying to justify their bullying of unattractive and weird men. Sickos
Adachi was based though and his philosophy and motivation was basically the blackpill, he's still a popular character despite being the villain of the story.

Its long as shit too over a hundred hours and 80% is cutscenes

Its long as shit too over a hundred hours and 80% is cutscenes
It's basically a visual novel RPG hybrid which isn't bad on the face of it, but the series does have a lot of cringe shit that appeals to normies.
I'm more pissed about the bonds ending in SMT:IV Apocalypse than I am Persona, if they want to have a franchise that caters to normies then fine but keep that shit out of the stuff that appeals to me and that I enjoy at least.
Bonds ending is the worst ending in all of SMT holy shit and it makes no sense with the themes of the previous game. My cope is that YVHV will return (since you failed to finish the job and actually kill God so you can be with your gay cringe friends) and damn you and all of your friends for eternity for your blasphemy against him, the ending is still cringe as fuck regardless. It's probably the younger staff at Atlas who worked on Persona that wanted to put that in, endings should have just been law chaos and anarchy