Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Persecution of Weebs, Imprisoned for Lolis in the West, and What May Have Happened to Raiden

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
I found out from Raiden how in Canada loli porn is illegal.

He always expressed concern from time to time how in his dorm room his network traffic was being monitored by the university and that they will break his door down and arrest him for downloading loli porn.

When I recommended a loli onahole to him he told me if he's discovered with it and reported the campus police will most certainly arrest him.

I believe D @Raiden as a Cucknadian may have been taken away by some sort of secret police and that's why he's disappeared.

Fortunately in the Cuck S A you can watch as much loli porn and have as many loli images on your computer as you want but in Canada and lots of European countries it's a different story.

It just shows how evil westerners and western society are that they would try to take our lolis away from us.

Currently, countries that have made it illegal to possess (as well as create and distribute) sexual images of fictional characters who are described as or appear to be under eighteen years old include Australia, Canada, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea and the United Kingdom.[6][7] At the upper edge, this encapsulates pornographic depictions of even seventeen-year-olds together, or adults where the predominant impression conveyed is of a person under the age of 18 (such as small-breasted women).

So you can even have an adult anime character but if she has small breasts and looks young (like nearly all Asian women) some westerner can say it's child porn and bust you if you live in one of the above countries.

South Korea it's to be expected despite being Asian because they have heavy porn regulations there. South Africa? Don't they have bigger problems like niggers putting tires on people and setting them on fire (Mandella necklace, look it up).

Cucknited Kingdom and Cucknada should go without saying as well as Kangaroo Land, Philippines most likely moralfagging from pedophile Catholic priests.

Brazil - While the simple visualization of cartoons depicting sexual acts involving fictional lookalikes of human minors may not be illegal in itself, possession and especially production and/or distribution can be interpreted in courts to be of the same level of actual child pornography

You are in trouble Mainländer @Mainländer

In Japan, pornographic art depicting underage characters (lolicon, shotacon) is legal



Any images or videos that depict children in a pornographic context are to be considered child pornography in Sweden, even if they are drawings.[41] A "child" is defined as a “person” who is either under the age of 18 or who has not passed puberty.[42]

BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE aren't you Swedish?

The man possessing the illustrations, as well as his lawyer, stated that a comic character is not a person (a comic character is a comic character and nothing else) and that a person does not have cat ears, giant eyes, or a tail and that a person has a nose. Some of the pictures featured illustrations of characters with these unusual body parts. The prosecutor and an expert on child pornography argued that these body parts had no effect and that the comic characters indeed were persons.

Well thanks Sweden for recognizing my waifus as real (looking at you Deleted member 12256 @Adoring Fan but you feel silly now for trying to dispute me on that) but I already knew that didn't need you to tell me.

Have fun criminalizing weeaboos while you have millions of rape apes running wild.

Spain allows drawn pornography which doesn't seem like real children, including cartoons, manga or similar representations,

Dekim @Dekim you're safe but that doesn't explain where you have gone? Whatever happened to you it wasn't because you're a lolicon like Raiden.

With the promulgation of the Films and Publications Amendment Bill in September 2003, a broad range of simulated child pornography became illegal in South Africa. For the purposes of the act, any image or description of a person "real or simulated" who is depicted or described as being under the age of 18 years and engaged in sexual conduct, broadly defined, constitutes "child pornography".[39] Under the act, anyone is guilty of an offence punishable by up to ten years imprisonment if he or she possesses, creates, produces, imports, exports, broadcasts, or in any way takes steps to procure or access child pornography.

Over for you @Genecel they're not going to care if you chose a western "waifu" you're still getting busted and going to get thrown into a hellish South African jail with a bunch of wild niggers for 10 years.

France[edit]
Since a reform of the French penal code, introduced in 2013, producing or distributing drawings that represent a minor aged less than 15 years old is considered the same as producing real child pornography and is punishable by up to five years imprisonment and a 75,000 euros fine, even if the drawings are not meant to be distributed.[17][18]

Over for FrogCels.

You can read more from the list here https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Legal_status_of_drawn_pornography_depicting_minors#2011_tourist_case

It would be over for me even if I was just traveling through Canada as an America and got busted with my laptop.

[edit]
In June 2011 a visiting American citizen was arrested in Canada for bringing erotica based on Lyrical Nanoha.[12][13] By October 2011 he was charged with possession and importation of child pornography and faced a minimum of 1 year in prison.[14]

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30698640

From the article "Why hasn't Japan banned child-porn comics?"

"Everyone knows that child abuse is not a good thing," Hide says. "But having that kind of emotion is free, enjoying imagining some sexual situation with a child is not prohibited."
His candour takes me by surprise. He then introduces me to the word "Lolicon", short for "Lolita complex" - the name for manga featuring young girls engaged in sexually explicit scenarios. It can involve incest, rape and other taboos, though Hide's tastes lie more with high-school romance.
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

And some people have the nerve to tell me Japanese women don't like young boys they want real men.

Lol @ you averageblokecel @averageblokecel and your ilk.

Imagine being in Japan and having a wife that lets me have as much loli as I want and then as her fetish allows me to roleplay as her shota.

opsec @opsec you said yourself on truecels

watch loli in your room? go to jail

It is over.

If I was caught in Canada with my laptop they would put me in the cell next to Raiden.

Raiden as a little Asian boy most likely has been raped to death already.

As a little Asian boy myself if I was sent to jail where I live I would be split in half by a big nigger for sure.



Even my Midari pictures are enough evidence. Despite being a 17 year old high school that counts as child pornography in the cucked west since she is under 18.

I hate the west and westerners so much.
 
M

metal

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
1,971
Online
8h 45m
you are maybe the biggest copers, I envy you tbh
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,545
Online
147d 1h 54m
We didn't have those retarded cartoon porn laws before but some dumb illiterate protestant politicians made them. Guess 2D children are still more valuable than incels, kek.

But I for one don't fap to loli/shota/etc. I fap to legal teen porn and JAV.
 
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Banned
-
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
14,602
Online
20d 14h 13m
how'd u even think to write this shit? lol
 
Deleted member 12256

Deleted member 12256

You will never understand if you are not one of us
-
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
5,623
Online
0m
Your waifu isn't real , waifus is only imagination, secondly loli porn is illegal because people are stupid. What is not social acceptable it's illegal, i am both happy and sand living in a country with many loopholes in laws....and they don't give much of a fuck about incels , weebos and anything unless it gets popular. And again Zesto @Zesto get a real gf in japan have sex and use hentai and waifus for fapping don't live in an imagniary world , when you are trying so hard to have a normal life in japan. Waifus are for fun , it's not real , something becames real when you can touch and interact with it. And it can talk back and have consciousness , your waifu is something you wish to be real. Soon you will get a real Japanese gf and forget that bs. Hentai and Anime is for the pleasure of the mind.....
 
Last edited:
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Posts
6,403
Online
189d 1h 7m
Didn't you make a post recently about how anal sex is bad because it is unnatural? Well sexification of the young girls is also bad because it is unnatural for men to feel sexual attraction to prepubescent foids such as which the loli depicts.
 
M

metal

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
1,971
Online
8h 45m
weebcels however have a fucked brain due to inceldom tbh they criticize anal sex and fantasize about anime girls
 
bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Posts
1,896
Online
44m
I thought he was lost during the transfer to .is
 
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
Adoring Fan said:
Your waifu isn't real , waifus is only imagination, secondly loli porn is illegal because people are stupid. What is not social acceptable it's illegal, i am both happy and sand living in a country with many loopholes in laws....and they don't give much of a fuck about incels , weebos and anything unless it gets popular. And again Zesto @Zesto get a real gf in japan have sex and use hentai and waifus for fapping don't live in an imagniary world , when you are trying so hard to have a normal life in japan. Waifus are for fun , it's not real , something becames real when you can touch and interact with it. And it can talk back and have consciousness , your waifu is something you wish to be real. Soon you will get a real Japanese gf and forget that bs. Hentai and Anime is for the pleasure of the mind.....



Sweden court ruled waifus are real people so that's what they are. Can't argue with the law.

Even with 3D waifus I'll never abandon my 2D waifus who have always been there for me and always will.

Just like the married Japanese man in my OP with the lolis saved on his computer along with his wife who is a shotacon.

EyesAreSoCold said:
Didn't you make a post recently about how anal sex is bad because it is unnatural? Well sexification of the young girls is also bad because it is unnatural for men to feel sexual attraction to prepubescent foids such as which the loli depicts.



Say whatever you want about prepubescent but Midari certainly isn't and I'd still be arrested if I was caught in Canada with her.

Btw.

EyesAreSoCold said:
sexification of the young girls is also bad because it is unnatural for men to feel sexual attraction to prepubescent foids such as which the loli depicts

 
starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
4,771
Online
11d 8h 5m
EyesAreSoCold said:
Didn't you make a post recently about how anal sex is bad because it is unnatural? Well sexification of the young girls is also bad because it is unnatural for men to feel sexual attraction to prepubescent foids such as which the loli depicts.
this, but it shouldn't be banned since if they are attracted to loli porn, better keep it legal otherwise Zesto and tons of paedo-lites may want to rape kids if you take his/their fap material. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
 
misanthropekun

misanthropekun

mentalcel, aliencel, hatecel, nonhumancel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Posts
876
Online
20h 7m
Deleted member 12256

Deleted member 12256

You will never understand if you are not one of us
-
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
5,623
Online
0m
Zesto said:
Sweden court ruled waifus are real people so that's what they are. Can't argue with the law.

Even with 3D waifus I'll never abandon my 2D waifus who have always been there for me and always will.

Just like the married Japanese man in my OP with the lolis saved on his computer along with his wife who is a shotacon.

Anime is fiction it's not reality.....And it won't ever be real, i love anime and hentai but i know it's fiction and nothing more. I like to live in the real world, copes are great but i don't want to live in a fake reality. Sweden law is stupid just like their other cuck laws, be a real human and don't be like that japanese dude who got married to his 3ds avatar. Copes must have a limit and a connection to reality.....You ''waifus'' are sex toys, even video games are more interactive, we don't live in the androids-robots era yet. Go to japan soon you will need to forget that bs about 2D waifus....2d > 3d porn (but still it's pleasure of the mind not real)
 
Last edited:
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Posts
6,403
Online
189d 1h 7m
Zesto said:
View attachment 62823

Sweden court ruled waifus are real people so that's what they are. Can't argue with the law.

Even with 3D waifus I'll never abandon my 2D waifus who have always been there for me and always will.

Just like the married Japanese man in my OP with the lolis saved on his computer along with his wife who is a shotacon.



View attachment 62825

Say whatever you want about prepubescent but Midari certainly isn't and I'd still be arrested if I was caught in Canada with her.

Btw.



View attachment 62826
Don't :soy: me, I'm against the normie idea where legal age defines what girl you should find attractive. I think when foids have completed puberty(successfuly developed their womanly parts)they are at their peak which is usually around 15-16, and to sexually be attracted to foids when they are still physically underdeveloped or to deny that these teens are the peak are both wrong.
 
lessthanhuman

lessthanhuman

Evolution's Error
★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Posts
864
Online
0
Mainländer said:
We didn't have those retarded cartoon porn laws before but some dumb illiterate protestant politicians made them. Guess 2D children are still more valuable than incels, kek.

But I for one don't fap to loli/shota/etc. I fap to legal teen porn and JAV.

I feel sorry for Brazil, your Protestant population is growing massively, it will be the majority in your country in a few decades. Evangelical Christians will crack down on incels and all of the manosphere while allowing foids to ride the cock carousel just like in America.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,545
Online
147d 1h 54m
lessthanhuman said:
I feel sorry for Brazil, your Protestant population is growing massively, it will be the majority in your country in a few decades. Evangelical Christians will crack down on incels and all of the manosphere while allowing foids to ride the cock carousel just like in America.
They are HUGE cucks. All the "antipedophilia" movement in Brazil (a.k.a. you can't fuck a prime 15 years old foid even though most of the men in the Bible did) comes from protestant fuckers. They also want to make Brazilian AoC laws like the ones from the US.

The protestant churches are full to the brim with used-up whores pretending to be born-again Christians to snatch a betabuxx to themselves. And the cucks of course have that "the past is in the past" cucked mindset and gladly accept it.
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,460
Online
11d 8h 11m
D @Facade we need to know the truth is he still FREE
 
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Posts
15,217
Online
54m
incelkingkong said:
D @Facade we need to know the truth is he still FREE
Yes he is :)
bakadesu said:
I thought he was lost during the transfer to .is
I don't think so
 
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
Adoring Fan said:
Anime is fiction it's not reality.....And it won't ever be real, i love anime and hentai but i know it's fiction and nothing more. I like to live in the real world, copes are great but i don't want to live in a fake reality. Sweden law is stupid just like their other cuck laws, be a real human and don't be like that japanese dude who got married to his 3ds avatar. Copes must have a limit and a connection to reality.....You ''waifus'' are sex toys, even video games are more interactive, we don't live in the androids-robots era yet. Go to japan soon you will need to forget that bs about 2D waifus....2d > 3d porn (but still it's pleasure of the mind not real)

My waifus are with me in the real world.



Now if I told you I was in the Kakegurui world, then you can call me really crazy.

But my waifus are certainly with me in this world.

Facade said:
I don't think so



He is doing hard time for loli possession in a Canadian gulag. Probably secreted away to the frozen tundras of the north.

Any images or videos that depict children in a pornographic context are to be considered child pornography in Sweden, even if they are drawings.[41] A "child" is defined as a “person” who is either under the age of 18 or who has not passed puberty.[42]

wasted12years @wasted12years Pariah @Pariah
 
randomloli

randomloli

30+ club
-
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Posts
728
Online
1h 41m
Where's the freedom of expression? They're fucking drawings, get over it.
 
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,942
Online
6d 9h 57m
I do not understand the obsession with lolis. You could pick any busty 2d fantasy, but you opt for a 2d flat chested stick figure? It’s not over because it never began.
 
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
Warmest Black said:
I do not understand the obsession with lolis. You could pick any busty 2d fantasy, but you opt for a 2d flat chested stick figure? It’s not over because it never began.



Loli was just for emphasis.

Even my possession of Midari would be illegal in many European countries.

Though it is more like her possession of me tbqh.



Kind of like this.

 
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
7,920
Online
120d 5h 59m
They stop crimethink. Good++
 
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
Joined
May 4, 2018
Posts
832
Online
0
As Zesto @Zesto I believe all weebs should be guillotined
 
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Posts
1,121
Online
3m
Adoring Fan said:
Anime is fiction it's not reality.....And it won't ever be real, i love anime and hentai but i know it's fiction and nothing more. I like to live in the real world, copes are great but i don't want to live in a fake reality. Sweden law is stupid just like their other cuck laws, be a real human and don't be like that japanese dude who got married to his 3ds avatar. Copes must have a limit and a connection to reality.....You ''waifus'' are sex toys, even video games are more interactive, we don't live in the androids-robots era yet. Go to japan soon you will need to forget that bs about 2D waifus....2d > 3d porn (but still it's pleasure of the mind not real)
(((reality)))
 
ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Posts
1,552
Online
0
That's why you should draw your own. Very ninja.
 
A

Asianmanletcel

overcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Posts
2,439
Online
0
If that is the kind of retarded logic the world uses they should also arrest producers and consumers of violent fictional media like video games, call of duty? battlefield? gta 5? that games promote violence like murder that should be banned. Western and western influenced countries are such hypocritical cucks.
 
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
Asianmanletcel said:
If that is the kind of retarded logic the world uses they should also arrest producers and consumers of violent fictional media like video games, call of duty? battlefield? gta 5? that games promote violence like murder that should be banned. Western and western influenced countries are such hypocritical cucks.



Yes westerners are really retarded and primitive.

They encourage violent media and think it's perfectly normal yet some kawaii stuff and they all go in a tither.
 
Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Posts
5,695
Online
1d 6h 4m
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Posts
7,789
Online
49d 14h 0m
Zesto said:
BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE aren't you Swedish?
No i'm Spaniard. The type of Spaniard that's white and is genetically similar to French people. I'm 5'5 and have Dark Brown Hair, if I was Swedish I probably wouldn't be Incel even tho it's over for that country.
 
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,441
Online
82d 21h 10m
I'll tell ya what, take away copes like drawn Loli hentai & maybe just maybe some dudes without self control may go outside & quench their thirst irl.

Look at those Islamic or African countries with a lack of porn freedom or net access & then look at those rape numbers hmmmm.
Zesto said:
View attachment 62926

Yes westerners are really retarded and primitive.

They encourage violent media and think it's perfectly normal yet some kawaii stuff and they all go in a tither.
This, western media promotes violent movies, violent games & violent criminals yet bashes sexual stuff as deviant while also having a massive porn industry & promiscuous ppl, hypocritical. East Asia hates the violent stuff & regularly censors games yet has no problem showing a bunch of deviant sexual stuff. Make wanks not war.

Bloodlust westerners, zog wants to promote the war mentality as good & keep everyone off center through fear & fucked thinking.
 
Last edited:
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
7,385
Online
5m
BrendioEEE said:
No i'm Spaniard. The type of Spaniard that's white and is genetically similar to French people. I'm 5'5 and have Dark Brown Hair, if I was Swedish I probably wouldn't be Incel even tho it's over for that country.
View attachment 62952



I prefer this version.

The Abyss said:
I'll tell ya what, take away copes like drawn Loli hentai & maybe just maybe some dudes without self control may go outside & quench their thirst irl.



If lolis become outlawed then lolicons will become outlaws.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,677
Online
62d 7h 30m
Weebs are worse than gays.
 
WithoutMe

WithoutMe

solar powered
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
7,180
Online
48d 1h 37m
it is fucking cucked tbh
drawings are not people wtf government pls stop being retarded
 
SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Posts
5,925
Online
21d 18h 18m
BrendioEEE said:
No i'm Spaniard. The type of Spaniard that's white and is genetically similar to French people. I'm 5'5 and have Dark Brown Hair, if I was Swedish I probably wouldn't be Incel even tho it's over for that country.
View attachment 62952
 
tomoe

tomoe

Greycel
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
45
Online
16h 25m
Unrelated but nothing gets my dick limper then browsing for some good spank material on nhentai and I see shotas in the tags for something, god shotas just kill anything, even if it has good art work...
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
31,345
Online
121d 10h 36m
tomoe said:
Unrelated but nothing gets my dick limper then browsing for some good spank material on nhentai and I see shotas in the tags for something, god shotas just kill anything, even if it has good art work...
Epic necropost bro
 
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

Eater of Worlds
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,084
Online
10d 6h 6m
Don't really see the appeal for this 2D shit tbh.
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
539
Online
6d 22h 59m
foids and soycucks will in less than a decade eliminate every single form of scapism men had. what a time to be alive.
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top