Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Permanently leaving the forum to enlightenmentmaxx.

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Goodbye brothers. I'm leaving because this site is very negative and filled with hatred, which is tainting my soul.

I apologize to anyone I may have insulted or offended, and I apologize for my racist rants I tend to go off on. I was acting with bad emotions. I have no problem with anybody's race, and I believe racism corrupts your soul and brings you negative karma. Same with misogyny, which this entire site is infested with (me being a huge perpetrater of it myself).

I'm not saying certain women don't deserve to be held responsible for the harm they caused many of us here or men in general, but all I'm saying is two wrongs don't make a right.

At the end of the day, the real enemy is the group of rich, evil elites that use their power to manipulate and control humanity to create a better world for themselves. All of us are victims of this, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion etc. Even you guys know deep down within your hearts that this is true.

I hope you all find positive ways of using this blackpill information instead of rotting in a cesspool of negativity and hatred.

I wish all of you the best.

see u next week

See you next week.

At the end of the day, the real enemy is the group of rich, evil elites that use their power to manipulate and control humanity to create a better world for themselves
They’re called Jews

Also you won’t leave remember you’re here forever

Goodbye and good luck

hatred does bring bad karma tbh that shit is legit

the solution is to have much to your name in terms of work i.e. assets outside yourself that you are given/earned through factors i.e. actions or "dharma"

im not curry but they were speaking facts, its almost as if everything in life predicates on the ability to coexist with your fellow human

Goodbye brothers. I'm leaving because this site is very negative and filled with hatred, which is tainting my soul.
ok
I apologize to anyone I may have insulted or offended, and I apologize for my racist rants I tend to go off on. I was acting with bad emotions. I have no problem with anybody's race, and I believe racism corrupts your soul and brings you negative karma.
cool then
Same with misogyny, which this entire site is infested with (me being a huge perpetrater of it myself).
I only hate whores. I don't have a problem with girls that stay pure. But I do believe that hatred against whores is good and justified.
I'm not saying certain women don't deserve to be held responsible for the harm they caused many of us here or men in general, but all I'm saying is two wrongs don't make a right.
they deserve everything if they did anything wrong tbh
At the end of the day, the real enemy is the group of rich, evil elites that use their power to manipulate and control humanity to create a better world for themselves.
yeah tbh
All of us are victims of this, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion etc. Even you guys know deep down within your hearts that this is true.
meh
I hope you all find positive ways of using this blackpill information instead of rotting in a cesspool of negativity and hatred.
part of the blackpill is realizing that there is absolutely 0 hope for anything. if you're not totally pessimistic, you're not blackpilled.
I wish all of you the best.
good luck and see you tomorrow

You can leave the blackpill but the blackpill won't leave you

Gayest post ive read in a while lmao