Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Permanent Testosterone Therapy

RandyProzac

RandyProzac

Sentimental
★★★★
ii42tx

I literally have no balls. Been that way since birth and you can only imagine what i look like because of it.

Now I'm 18 in uni and was wondering if any other incel knew anything about roids. How can i use this gift to get a better/leaner face, broader jawline, better bonemass and everything?

basically anything i can do to abuse the power of roids in my favor for looksmaxxing.

Yes. look at vitor belfort on TRT before and after he got off it. he was jacked and shizzled, and now after he stopped he has bitch titts again.

Where did u get it btw? where can i get it?

Its too late. You should have taken GH or had test younger. It will help you, but you won't make permanent gains. You will just be shrinking your balls at this point.

If you are serious about this, you should do an x-ray and check to see how fused your bones are. It may not be too late to heightmax.

Involuntarily said:
Its too late. You should have taken GH or had test younger. It will help you, but you won't make permanent gains. You will just be shrinking your balls at this point.

If you are serious about this, you should do an x-ray and check to see how fused your bones are. It may not be too late to heightmax.

I have no balls, again. I'm very content with my height at 6'1 tbqh.

TheVman said:
Yes. look at vitor belfort on TRT before and after he got off it. he was jacked and shizzled, and now after he stopped he has bitch titts again.

Where did u get it btw? where can i get it?

I've had a prescription for it since i was 11 or 12 i can't remember. i don't take nearly enough like a bodybuilder does, just enough to make me "normal" i told my endocrinologist that i want high test but he said it might cause some serious side effects.

RandyProzac said:
I have no balls, again. I'm very content with my height at 6'1 tbqh.

I've had a prescription for it since i was 11 or 12 i can't remember. i don't take nearly enough like a bodybuilder does, just enough to make me "normal" i told my endocrinologist that i want high test but he said it might cause some serious side effects.

If you want to be anabolic, the best one is insulin, although you can get gyno if you take too much. If you are that height, you might as well take the test, but you need to add other stuff to the stack. You may want an andro so you don't get gyno, I know trannies take spiro but I don't know what you should take. Anavar is a good steroid with no side effects if you want something that works well for your purposes. You should be working out too though ideally.

Involuntarily said:
If you want to be anabolic, the best one is insulin, although you can get gyno if you take too much. If you are that height, you might as well take the test, but you need to add other stuff to the stack. You may want an andro so you don't get gyno, I know trannies take spiro but I don't know what you should take. Anavar is a good steroid with no side effects if you want something that works well for your purposes. You should be working out too though ideally.

I've had gyno ever since my artificial puberty. nothing like abhorrent bitch tits to destroy your confidence. I even got surgery to remove the fat and the "buds" that maintain the growth of the breasts. My endo says its just pure fat now, and that i could work it off.
Fuck, i don't see my endo for another year. What should i ask him to prescribe? i could use some help.

2 different men tbh
just lol at life
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

visage said:
2 different men tbh
just lol at life
C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

How the fuck? his jawline width actually shrunk an inch. he was probably coasting on 5x what i'm taking

No balls? You went through puberty or not?