Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Permanent exhaustion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else have this? I can drink multiple cups of coffee, get 10 hours of sleep etc but as soon as I come home from school or any place that requires me to socialize with others for more than an hour I feel so tired that I can't do anything until I have like an hour nap. I want to gymcel everyday but I just can't bring myself to it.
I want to NEETmax and spend the rest of my life being comfy tbh. Watching movies, playing vidya and lonelywalkmaxxing in forests on a nice, cold morning is my best cope tbh

Window

I currently have that. All I do is sleep but when I wake up I'm tired. The only way I can stay up is taking amphetamines. I think mine is from depression tbh. When I'm manic I can stay up forever but when I'm depressed all I can do is sleep.

You suffer from pussy deficiency.

Check for low T levels, stop abusing caffeine

Lol same for me. 2 weeks ago I had to meet someone and talk to him for 1 hour. After that I felt more tired than spending the entire week on gymcelling.

Check for low T levels, stop abusing caffeine

I only started drinking coffee recently thinking it would help, it hasn't done shit. I'm also pretty sure i'm high-T, but I might check that out soon.

I only started drinking coffee recently thinking it would help, it hasn't done shit. I'm also pretty sure i'm high-T, but I might check that out soon.

If you're sleeping 10 hours check for sleep apnea maybe. Or try a breathe-right strip. 10 hours is actually pretty unhealthy.

When I sleep without a breathe-right strip I wake up dizzy and tired

NoFap, now!
@Hunter

If you're sleeping 10 hours check for sleep apnea maybe. Or try a breathe-right strip. 10 hours is actually pretty unhealthy.

When I sleep without a breathe-right strip I wake up dizzy and tired

I usually sleep for around 7 - 8 hours but I tried getting more than that and it hasn't done anything, i'm even more tired.
NoFap, now!
@Hunter

I tried that during the summer, not because of any of the supposed effects, but because I wanted better cums. All I will say is that i'm lucky I didn't get arrested lmao.

I actually gain energy from social interactions. Whenever I go out and come back after 5 a.m., my mum says that I'm brighter than ever.
Too bad I'm ugly as sin.

You could go to the gym before doing anything else in the morning if that is possible.

Just have your NEETbux laying around bruh.

You may have Vitamin A deficiency.(you can take pills for that.) Also stress can be the cause of this. Not really sure btw.

Profile picture is pretty sick

If I walk in the city for too long/socialize too much I start getting very exhausted from all the impressions