Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Period cramps aren't that bad and foids only use it to manipulate people into thinking life as a foid is life in prison

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I can assure after seeing several posts and even seeing a comment on one of my threads proving period "pain" is bullshit and foids only do it to LARP about how "hard" their lives are to gain sympathy from shitciety for increasing their power so they can get whatever they want and even if period pain was as real as it was and if men had periods they would tolerate it a lot better considering men have a far better pain tolerance than foids.

"No uTErUS nO OpiNioN"

How about this foids, no inferior genes no opinion!

if i was in excruciating (it's not but let's say it is) pain once a month but i get life on easy mode i'd take that deal any day of the week

True. Even if period cramps are as bad as they make it out to be, it would still be far less bad than what a looksmatched man would go through in his life.

if i was in excruciating (it's not but let's say it is) pain once a month but i get life on easy mode i'd take that deal any day of the week
Same af

If it really was as bad as it was I bet the mortality rate would be high af

True. Even if period cramps are as bad as they make it out to be, it would still be far less bad than what a looksmatched man would go through in his life.
If men had periods we wouldnt give a shit about the pain

I guarantee the pain is just a small pinch

They use it as excuse to lash out on the simps and cucks who will obey them

Correct. The pain would be minor compared to what we regularly suffer through.
Foids say its so bad to the point I am convinced they are insane enough to try to say a period is more painful than being hit by a nuke

"We are stronger and braver than men because we bleed for a whole week" then maybe foids should be drafted instead of men by that logic because a foid should be able to take a gunshot if she can bleed for a week right?

They use it as excuse to lash out on the simps and cucks who will obey them
Their way of gaslighting scumciety

Foids are the biggest evil behind jews

:yes:

Correct. The pain would be minor compared to what we regularly suffer through.
Now I will just say fuck it and take this to the extremes and say that this same thing I posted goes for childbirth too

They LARP and pretend childbirth is the most painful thing when I can guarantee its the same thing as taking a massive shit, take a look at animals for example, do female animals have fucking seizures when they give birth like foids do? No, female animals dont even give a shit when they give birth.

Now I will just say fuck it and take this to the extremes and say that this same thing I posted goes for childbirth too

They LARP and pretend childbirth is the most painful thing when I can guarantee its the same thing as taking a massive shit, take a look at animals for example, do female animals have fucking seizures when they give birth like foids do? No, female animals dont even give a shit when they give birth.
alright i think you took it too far here childbirth is probably very painful like kidney stones or taking a shit after holding it in for one week when it's calcified in your colon or someting like that

alright i think you took it too far here childbirth is probably very painful
Majority of foids who say that their life is harder because of "mUh chiLDbIrth" :foidSoy: havent even gave birth themselves

If my life was as easy, hopeful and overall bright as most foids' I wouldn't give a single fucking shit about the cramps. Why would I focus on that? The pain passes in a couple days, then I go back to my ultra privileged life where society doesn't expect anything from me yet it welcomes, shelters and loves me unconditionally.

I would easily exchange my incel life with any foid's period cramp

Foids say its so bad to the point I am convinced they are insane enough to try to say a period is more painful than being hit by a nuke

"We are stronger and braver than men because we bleed for a whole week" then maybe foids should be drafted instead of men by that logic because a foid should be able to take a gunshot if she can bleed for a week right?
Yep. Foids claim they are so tough, yet they refuse to be drafted. It's literally insane how much they dramatize their problems and downplay men's problems.

I agree with that to an extent. I do believe childbirth is at least somewhat painful, but nowhere near as much as they make it seem. I once saw a video where this guy explained why a kick in the nuts hurts more than childbirth. He said that a kick in the nuts is hitting you in the most vulnerable area and it is damage to your body. He then explained that childbirth is naturally supposed to happen, so it can't be that bad. I agree with that logic.

What's crazy is, they shouldn't even have them. What nature wants them to do is get pregnant, the only reason why they have cramps like that is because they avoid nature's will. If they'd let men cum into them they wouldn't have cramps.

Besides that, knowing female nature and how much they lie and exaggerate just for the sake of playing victim their pain is probably not even that bad.

I agree with that to an extent. I do believe childbirth is at least somewhat painful, but nowhere near as much as they make it seem. I once saw a video where this guy explained why a kick in the nuts hurts more than childbirth. He said that a kick in the nuts is hitting you in the most vulnerable area and it is damage to your body. He then explained that childbirth is naturally supposed to happen, so it can't be that bad. I agree with that logic.
Childbirth is mostly painful to dysgenic foids. I've heard many women say that their birth was not a big deal, those were mostly scandinavian women with wide hips and very high quality genes.

If childbirth is terribly painful or your child gets stuck or whatever, that's natures way of saying that you shouldn't have kids to begin with and have shit genes.

Childbirth is mostly painful to dysgenic foids. I've heard many women say that their birth was not a big deal, those were mostly scandinavian women with wide hips and very high quality genes.

If childbirth is terribly painful or your child gets stuck or whatever, that's natures way of saying that you shouldn't have kids to begin with and have shit genes.
Kek, I guess that explains why I'm an incel. First off, my mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time of my birth. I was also born 2 months premature and got folded in half and stuck on the way out. I had to be removed by a C-section.

No, I think they are bad. If they weren't bad, they wouldn't need painkillers.

Sure periods shouldn't be so painful, but they should mess with their hormones enough to make them crazed
What's crazy is, they shouldn't even have them. What nature wants them to do is get pregnant, the only reason why they have cramps like that is because they avoid nature's will. If they'd let men cum into them they wouldn't have cramps.

Besides that, knowing female nature and how much they lie and exaggerate just for the sake of playing victim their pain is probably not even that bad.
They say, if you bleed you can breed

If the pain is really that bad they should just kill themselves

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
If foids fucking let me get them pregnant they wouldn’t have deal with fucking period cramp

Kek, I guess that explains why I'm an incel. First off, my mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time of my birth. I was also born 2 months premature and got folded in half and stuck on the way out. I had to be removed by a C-section.
Agecucks realizing the age gap between their parents

Yeah women having kids at 40 is insane. That's bound to create incels. As for the age of your father, that's usually not relevant. There are men 60+ years of age having healthy kids with young women in 3rd world countries.

No, I think they are bad. If they weren't bad, they wouldn't need painkillers.
I agree but that's a far cry from how women talk about them as excruciatingly life altering experiences. They exaggerate on purpose for a variety of raisons. They get some sympathy, but not much. If I were in pain I would be told to suck it up, I got work to do.

Yeah women having kids at 40 is insane. That's bound to create incels. As for the age of your father, that's usually not relevant. There are men 60+ years of age having healthy kids with young women in 3rd world countries.
Yeah, the mother’s age is what matters the most. It should honestly be illegal for a woman to have kids at that age. The risk of autism is so high when the mother is that old, along with many other physical health issues

Yeah, the mother’s age is what matters the most. It should honestly be illegal for a woman to have kids at that age. The risk of autism is so high when the mother is that old, along with many other physical health issues
Foids should be sterlized at age 30 by law!

It would sure solve a lot of our issues. There would be far less incels that way
Also drinking when pregnant should be a crime too! My mom used to drink a lot before she had me and I can say thats what contributed to my inceldom and autism

Also drinking when pregnant should be a crime too! My mom used to drink a lot before she had me and I can say thats what contributed to my inceldom and autism
Brutal man. Any woman who drinks alcohol while pregnant is a straight up psychopath. It definitely should be illegal. I saw a video where this giant based black dude slapped a pregnant woman who was drinking wine. I hope he got let off easy because he did the right thing

Brutal man. Any woman who drinks alcohol while pregnant is a straight up psychopath. It definitely should be illegal. I saw a video where this giant based black dude slapped a pregnant woman who was drinking wine. I hope he got let off easy because he did the right thing
And yet normies will rage saying that he is "hurting a woman" LIKE THE FOID IS HURTING A LITERAL INFANT SO SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED!

And yet normies will rage saying that he is "hurting a woman" LIKE THE FOID IS HURTING A LITERAL INFANT SO SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED!
Yeah, normie logic is fucked up. She was physically hurting the infant and destroying its life. All he did was give her a minor slap to get her to stop hurting it. He didn’t even really hurt her at all

Yeah, normie logic is fucked up. She was physically hurting the infant and destroying its life. All he did was give her a minor slap to get her to stop hurting it. He didn’t even really hurt her at all
If I ever do something like that IRL I hope I am martialartsmaxxed enough to take on 5 normies at once like my BJJ coach did when he was young

If I ever do something like that IRL I hope I am martialartsmaxxed enough to take on 5 normies at once like my BJJ coach did when he was young
That would be impressive, but very difficult to manage to actually pull off. Besides that, even if you get away, security cameras probably recorded your face and they will track you down. If they took you to court, they would make up some bullshit excuse to lock you up while letting the real evil person who was destroying her fetus go with no charges.

That would be impressive, but very difficult to manage to actually pull off. Besides that, even if you get away, security cameras probably recorded your face and they will track you down. If they took you to court, they would make up some bullshit excuse to lock you up while letting the real evil person who was destroying her fetus go with no charges.
I would rope before that even happens