Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Perfect men according to polish women

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
3v0ve1

What the fuck is it with you and polish? Polish woman are look looking right?

I want a Polish woman I would learn Polish for her no joke :feelsaww:. Polish is hard but it's basically Russian written in Latin Alphabet.

Where this" BBC and polish"women come from?

Maybe I can ascend in Poland. @AsakuraHao what are your thoughs? Can curries ascend with a polish whores?
I’ve heard ee and Russia are not unfriendly to curries… idk :feelsbadman:

Polish women don't like short men but ethnics are exeptions
I will Polandmaxx then bro. Thanks for your explanation. Polish whores are smoking hot. Why are you so prejudiced against them?

I will Polandmaxx then bro. Thanks for your explanation. Polish whores are smoking hot. Why are you so prejudiced against them?
EE females have different requirements for foreigners and their own men.
As a foreigner you can just exit and get sex while average or ugly men need to have a job, a car, be NT, low inhib, sociable etc. unless he's a Chad.

Why can't you ascend in India?
This is how I would look after looksmaxxing maybe. Now I look like a subhuman with all the pimple and moles on my face and body

Height mainly. I am 5'4 and also I am a Bhramin. Which is less than 3% of population. Only Bhramins will marry Bharmins, non-Bhramins won't.