Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Perfect introduction and explanation on location theory - Why we should try to escape Inceldom in SEA

Well it doesn’t exactly help ethnics does it?

Should change title to whites gtfih

Dude men of almost every race other than the local have an advantage. I'm ethnic. I look like halfway between Iranian and Armenian and i still get ... WAIT FOR IT .... 100 matches in SEA while at the same time 0 in Germany where i live !

Last edited:
Dude men of almost every race other than the local have an advantage. I'm ethnic. I look like halfway between Iranian and Armenian and i still get ... WAIT FOR IT .... 100 matches in SEA while in the same time 0 in Germany where i live !

yea but it's different for brown guy

Sure, if you loan me 10k dollars.

Sure, if you loan me 10k dollars.

There are plenty of different jobs available for westerners in most SEA countries. Even guys with no degree at all can get a job that pays enough to live a modest life while being able to fuck a different chick every fucking day.

Also if you just want to escape inceldom and get the experience of normie life just travel there for a few weeks. Save up, if necessary months and maybe a year or two, but in the end it will be worth it.

There are plenty of different jobs available for westerners in most SEA countries. Even guys with no degree at all can get a job that pays enough to live a modest life while being able to fuck a different chick every fucking day.

Also if you just want to escape inceldom and get the experience of normie life just travel there for a few weeks. Save up, if necessary months and maybe a year or two, but in the end it will be worth it.

>"Even guys with no degree at all can get a job that pays enough to live a modest life"

What job are you talking of?

>Save up, if necessary months and maybe a year or two

For me, assuming NOTHING goes wrong (health, unexpected costs) it would take me 9 years.

>"Even guys with no degree at all can get a job that pays enough to live a modest life"

What job are you talking of?

>Save up, if necessary months and maybe a year or two

For me, assuming NOTHING goes wrong (health, unexpected costs) it would take me 9 years.

In most SEA countries you can teach English or work in a position for a company to engage with western customers.

I am sorry that you live in Eastern Europe and can't save up money. You need basically 1500€ at least for a few weeks in SEA. So i guess get creative. Rob, steal, buy and sell stuff online, get into crypto or just get a regular old fashioned job.

Be a bit careful with those 3rd world women, who look for western men. The men suddenly become the upper 10-20% of those desired by local women. These women are exactly the kind who seek money and status above everything else. At least, when intending a long term relationship, this will likely lead to serious disappointment later on, when she discovers that her rich, white, western man is just average or less, in where he comes from. These issues already came with the "catalog wives" from Thailand and Philippines in the 1980s. No problem, however, when just looking for one-night-stands or prostitutes.

On the other hand, there are also women who wish to settle in those countries. Since they have often no welfare system, they might be willing to accept lower beta or even omega men. These will likely enter the typical betabux state. It can be a real chance to get out of omega level, but it's risky and expensive anyway.

And, since it was mentioned in the video: a sexually restrictive social order usually also requires men to provide for women and families; no pick-up artistry or renting hookers in Saudi-Arabia or United Arab Emirates.

Be a bit careful with those 3rd world women, who look for western men. The men suddenly become the upper 10-20% of those desired by local women. These women are exactly the kind who seek money and status above everything else. At least, when intending a long term relationship, this will likely lead to serious disappointment later on, when she discovers that her rich, white, western man is just average or less, in where he comes from. These issues already came with the "catalog wives" from Thailand and Philippines in the 1980s. No problem, however, when just looking for one-night-stands or prostitutes.

On the other hand, there are also women who wish to settle in those countries. Since they have often no welfare system, they might be willing to accept lower beta or even omega men. These will likely enter the typical betabux state. It can be a real chance to get out of omega level, but it's risky and expensive anyway.

And, since it was mentioned in the video: a sexually restrictive social order usually also requires men to provide for women and families; no pick-up artistry or renting hookers in Saudi-Arabia or United Arab Emirates.

Spot on additional information on the subject. It is true that if you expect to find a wife in SEA to bring home, you are in for a nightmare.

Among expats there is a consensus that if you risk going the path of marrying said opportunistic SEA woman, you should not bring her to your home country because she will divorce you as soon as she gets her permanent residency visa.

To avoid this problem you would have to stay in her country of origin or stay there until you made enough kids with her and got her to an age that puts her SMV low enough, so that she doesn't even consider leaving you, once you are in your western home country.