Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Perfect hairline and your parents die, or your parents live but you're NW4/balding as fuck?

Perfect hairline and your parents die, or your parents live but you're NW4/balding as fuck?

• NW0 perfect hairline, both parents dead

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • NW4 bald as fuck, both parents alive and healthy

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Is the pain of your parents dying worse than having a shitty hairline?

Can you handle looking like a pedophile for the rest of your life so mom and dad can live?

It's only painful because I need to be a leech for money/living.

but having a bad hairline would probably be worse

It's only painful because I need to be a leech for money/living.

but having a bad hairline would probably be worse

tbh I think a bad hairline is 100x worse than having to wage slave

looking in the mirror seeing your hair increasingly receeding is the worst pain i've come across

you just look so old and defeated

Either way it's fucked up for me

tbh my dad is cool I wouldn't let him die over some stupid shit like that. being NW4 would suck but im incel either way so

Depends who you are I guess. Personally I have associated healthy loving caring parents with raising normies. Not Chad but not an incel. At least you have a shot with someone.

but I want that hair lineup stat. My dad is already dead, my mother is a white cock whore, and my stepfather is on his last legs struggling to breathe on his deathbed next door.

Give me that LeBron James hairline surgery STAT.

Im bald now anyway

I hate my parents so this is an easy one

If my parents die, I'd instantly become homeless and probably die as well

My whole life, all I have known is a shit hairline. I came out of the womb with a fivehead. This is nothing new to me.

Is this even a question? i don't trust anyone o this forum especially the ones who chose option 1
Is this even a question? i don't trust anyone o this forum especially the ones who chose option 1

If my parents die, I'd instantly become homeless and probably die as well

trust me, coping with having to work hard to support yourself is much easier than coping with balding

457vpn