Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News per capita basis euros have more mass shootings. once again USA bad myth by Jews proven wrong

Thoughts?

yes because of RapeFugees and also some retards like Andrew brevik in Norway(I think), thsoe countries have 1/30 USA population but maybe 1/10th mass shootings. also for USA if ignore the black majority areas(Chicago/Detroit/new orleans), USA white areas have less crime than white European areas

America is Peru but soy.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Welp, so much for the propaganda against gun ownership. It's almost like every citizen being able to own their own guns and defend themselves from bad actors kinda deters bad actors from doing bad things to them. :feelsjuice:

I dont care about the gun debate (where I live no one has guns). Tho I have to admit that having assault rifles under your sofa is based:dab::dab:

i mean this is just categorically not true, the data they cite excludes a significant number of mass shootings for reasons