Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People's loneliness and hunger for egotistical validation make them not see the overbearing downsides of friendship.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★
I don't care about friends anymore. I hate the notion of having friends.
People who are lonely, and in desperate need for validation are what make them not have friends.
Friends are a luxury. We all know human beings are not meant for compassion, and grace so we quickly learn how to not care about them.
We woe more about the fact we don't have the luxury to have a privilege than lacking company with people who judge us based on superficial substance.
Without any distinctiveness, or stinctuality of any sort you would be unwanted.
The way of the soul is unheeded, even if people knew it for hte most part. It's what the person can do for the other (distinctive value) that dictates how people look at the person.
People want the egotistical validation, or have some very unrefined/ unthoughtout notion that you can achieve real grace with people. Ha. You won't.
Being dedicated to friendship is for cucks.

I like the idea of having friends and a social life but I don't want to socialize

Nah. Mankind is evil. I'd prefer my dignity over associating spiritually with them.
I do want power/ ornamentations of narcissistic validation by having them around.
But I know why my primal mentality wants them around. I can parse and make an emotional option out of what I've defined. Rather than having it undefined and allowing it to influence my emotions without me knowing.
Call it cope, but I call it a wise notion.
A value of a mindset to mei s how much power it can accommodated. You will be weak if you see friends as sacred without knowing their real nature/ role.
Our biology makes us naive, and deluded to pursue things when the thing itself isn't in a state of logic, but it framed as an overriding crave. We're social creatures out of a need for vanity, not mutual prosperities lol.

No he is true. And what the fuck is a friend anyway? I bet most "friends" probably betray each other anyway if their so called friendship gets in their way. And that's for males. I doubt women can even have any real friends.

bet most "friends" probably betray each other anyway if their so called friendship gets in their way. And that's for males. I doubt women can even have any real friends.
This is completely true

i never cared about having friends tbh, even as a kid.

I hate being and pretending to be social.

Nah. Mankind is evil. I'd prefer my dignity over associating spiritually with them.
I do want power/ ornamentations of narcissistic validation by having them around.
But I know why my primal mentality wants them around. I can parse and make an emotional option out of what I've defined. Rather than having it undefined and allowing it to influence my emotions without me knowing.
Call it cope, but I call it a wise notion.
A value of a mindset to mei s how much power it can accommodated. You will be weak if you see friends as sacred without knowing their real nature/ role.
Our biology makes us naive, and deluded to pursue things when the thing itself isn't in a state of logic, but it framed as an overriding crave. We're social creatures out of a need for vanity, not mutual prosperities lol.

Tesla IQ

C O P E
O
P
E

I don't care about friends anymore. I hate the notion of having friends.
People who are lonely, and in desperate need for validation are what make them not have friends.
Friends are a luxury. We all know human beings are not meant for compassion, and grace so we quickly learn how to not care about them.
We woe more about the fact we don't have the luxury to have a privilege than lacking company with people who judge us based on superficial substance.
Without any distinctiveness, or stinctuality of any sort you would be unwanted.
The way of the soul is unheeded, even if people knew it for hte most part. It's what the person can do for the other (distinctive value) that dictates how people look at the person.
People want the egotistical validation, or have some very unrefined/ unthoughtout notion that you can achieve real grace with people. Ha. You won't.
Being dedicated to friendship is for cucks.

If you had friends who genuinely cared about you and who you hanged out with, you'd be saying entirely different things.

If you had friends who genuinely cared about you and who you hanged out with, you'd be saying entirely different things.
I think there are no such things. Not even among 10/10 chads. The fact he gets attention and most do not self-explains my point; eximiarchical substance is what people want. (What is eximiarchy? it's the hierarchy of exceptionality/ special unusuality; which eximia means in latin).
HIS is just superficial eximiarchical value.
But there is value that isn't just superficial. Even comedians/ swag-lords like the PUA fags wanna be like. They're trying to be eximial through personality/ vibe. Can work sometimes, but we're superficial creatures, so chad game wins out far more often.

It's not your soul. It's what you offer. Sometimes I don't want to offer that much. BUT THE MAJORITY OF MANKIND is utterly self-interest based. And their intrigue doesn't care about the soul. And even if it did, they'd tend towards people who give them things that have high exceptionality. Pity/ mercy/ remorse can only go so far for the human race.

So yeah of course I would. But I also know that human beings do not primally tend towards that; their base nature doesn't care about love. Don't be an idiot bluepill fag and have counteracting notions.

Last edited:
I think there are no such things. Not even among 10/10 chads. The fact he gets attention and most do not self-explains my point; eximiarchical substance is what people want. (What is eximiarchy? it's the hierarchy of exceptionality/ special unusuality; which eximia means in latin).

It's not your soul. It's what you offer. Sometimes I don't want to offer that much. BUT THE MAJORITY OF MANKIND is utterly self-interest based. And their intrigue doesn't care about the soul. And even if it did, they'd tend towards people who give them things that have high exceptionality. Pity/ mercy/ remorse can only go so far for the human race.

So yeah of course I would. But I also know that human beings do not primally tend towards that; their base nature doesn't care about love. Don't be an idiot bluepill fag and have counteracting notions.
You're the bluepilled one here for being so pissed off about something you should've learned a long time ago. No shit, we are all egoists. I use my friends to get validation, and sometimes money. They do the same. It's a symbiotic relationship.

You're being intellectually dishonest when you claim that you hate the notion of friendships. You're coping.

You're the bluepilled one here for being so pissed off about something you should've learned a long time ago. No shit, we are all egoists. I use my friends to get validation, and sometimes money. They do the same. It's a symbiotic relationship.

You're being intellectually dishonest when you claim that you hate the notion of friendships. You're coping.

I also hate the notion of having friends for the same reason as Eugenicist: I prefer my dignity over associating spiritually with them.

Friendship is a tribal thing. You can't have friends and not buy into some level of "tribe mentality" or "groupthink." And so you sacrifice your own dignity to do this. I refuse to make that sacrifice.

This is such a stupidly premised rant. I'm bluepilled because I spoke a truth, but I feel a way about it? Bluepill/ Redpill is based not on the attitude of a truth. That would be a cope. But a cope isn't bluepill. A bluepill is a fallacious declared truth used to cope. I'm not giving a fallacy, I'm just taking a slant on a redpill.

I hate the mechanics of friendships. The mechanics of friendships make me indifferent to thinking of human beings as inherently good people enough to want to mingle with.
It's like saying it's cope to say you don't like it when you deal with a person who is only examining you for your material possessions but jumps topic as soon as you wanna talk about anything about you personally, and they don't reciprocate back.

Do people honestly really fucking thing friendship really matters? We're primal egoists. You're being anecdotally aberrant. You don't know me. I don't care about friendships. You're projecting that we're all irrational to suit your self serving delusion smoke-grey pill. Smoke grey for clouding reality.

It's totally irrational. The incentive to have friends stems from egoism. To think I'm being "intellectually dishonest" for not having a want for that projects me as unpromoting of my own personal principles for being of dignity... To be a friend to anyone is to be a whore. And if they are your friends, then they are your whore and unworthy of dignity.

Fuck symbiosis.
I would do it with certain people if they're reciprocative of people's emotions/ inner-state.
But fucks what? they're not.
Most people want to be as numb as possible to all things about empathy/ love/ consideration/ broad uplifting recognition.
Because it gives the air that they are only accustom/ accepting/ reserved for the materialistically elite.
That's American Culture/ Broad Human Biology.
So fuck that.

Last edited:
I also hate the notion of having friends for the same reason as Eugenicist: I prefer my dignity over associating spiritually with them.

Friendship is a tribal thing. You can't have friends and not buy into some level of "tribe mentality" or "groupthink." And so you sacrifice your own dignity to do this. I refuse to make that sacrifice.
I never gave into any kind of tribe mentality or groupthink. When you ask me about my opinions, I will answer honestly. It's more of an individual issue, tbh.
This is such a stupidly premised rant. I'm bluepilled because I spoke a truth, but I feel a way about it? Bluepill/ Redpill is based not on the attitude of a truth. That would be a cope. But a cope isn't bluepill. A bluepill is a fallacious declared truth used to cope. I'm not giving a fallacy, I'm just taking a slant on a redpill.

I hate the mechanics of friendships. The mechanics of friendships make me indifferent to thinking of human beings as inherently good people enough to want to mingle with.
It's like saying it's cope to say you don't like it when you deal with a person who is only examining you for your material possessions but jumps topic as soon as you wanna talk about anything about you personally, and they don't reciprocate back.

Do people honestly really fucking thing friendship really matters? We're primal egoists. You're being anecdotally aberrant. You don't know me. I don't care about friendships. You're projecting that we're all irrational to suit your self serving delusion smoke-grey pill. Smoke grey for clouding reality.

It's totally irrational. The incentive to have friends stems from egoism. To think I'm being "intellectually dishonest" for not having a want for that projects me as unpromoting of my own personal principles for being of dignity... To be a friend to anyone is to be a whore. And if they are your friends, then they are your whore and unworthy of dignity.

Fuck symbiosis.
I would do it with certain people if they're reciprocative of people's emotions/ inner-state.
But fucks what? they're not.
Most people want to be as numb as possible to all things about empathy/ love/ consideration/ broad uplifting recognition.
Because it gives the air that they are only accustom/ accepting/ reserved for the materialistically elite.
That's American Culture/ Broad Human Biology.
So fuck that.
Humans are inherently social animals. When you don't have friend, you suffer, same thing if you don't get laid. Denial of this is a cope.

Last edited:
I never gave into any kind of tribe mentality or groupthink. When you ask me about my opinions, I will answer honestly. It's more of an individual issue, tbh.

If you continue on the path of reason and logic and are brutally rational when examining the world, you'll find one day that you can't answer honestly, not even among your closest "friends." They won't accept you if you answer honestly, because they aren't really your friends. The same goes for your family members. They may be blood relatives, but they will ultimately let you down when the rubber meets the road.

Humans are inherently social animals.

But if you look closely at why this has always been the case, it's because of the reasons Eugenicist mentioned: people want exceptionality within the tribe. And if that's why we're social animals (and we have every reason to believe it is) then the realization of this can free a person from the desire to be social.

When you don't have friend, you suffer, same thing if you don't get laid. Denial of this is a cope.

We are biologically programmed to suffer from these things, but it is possible to not suffer from them.

If you continue on the path of reason and logic and are brutally rational when examining the world, you'll find one day that you can't answer honestly, not even among your closest "friends." They won't accept you if you answer honestly, because they aren't really your friends. The same goes for your family members. They may be blood relatives, but they will ultimately let you down when the rubber meets the road.

But if you look closely at why this has always been the case, it's because of the reasons Eugenicist mentioned: people want exceptionality within the tribe. And if that's why we're social animals (and we have every reason to believe it is) then the realization of this can free a person from the desire to be social.

We are biologically programmed to suffer from these things, but it is possible to not suffer from them.
I've blackpilled (somewhat) two of my closest friends. They also have a non-NPC worldview. I will never have the willpower to stop desiring social things.
Also, are you really a micropeniscel?

I've blackpilled (somewhat) two of my closest friends. They also have a non-NPC worldview. I will never have the willpower to stop desiring social things.
Also, are you really a micropeniscel?

2.5 inches flaccid, 5.5 inches erect. Make of that as you will. I think of it as a micropenis as I don't trust the "official statistics" (jew data).

Humans are inherently social animals. When you don't have friend, you suffer, same thing if you don't get laid. Denial of this is a cope.
I'm just saying that our motivations to socialize aren't noble, or about the strawberry shortcake flowerlandly canvas. All the friends I had when growing up from elementary when we were innocent thugmaxxed/ ethnicels maxxed/ alcohol, drug maxxed.
Along the lines of being with them, shit would have turned south. I am glad I didn't, they are scum.
We are social out of ego, and tribal/ hierarchical/ primal pride superiority. That can lead us to doing belittling things for value.