Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People won't respect you unless...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Unless you treat them like shit and show them their real place.

I was out yesterday and i met one of my acquaintance, but his cold attitude and shit treatment to me didn't please me, he kept talking in arrogance and coldness and it got me extremely angry to the point that i left him without saying anything and went home because i was almost about to beat the shit out of him from the anger and frustration. When i got home i found myself to still be angry and i couldn't hold it anymore, so i sent him a text threatening in an aggressive way that i would legit cripple him if he treated me like this again and that i don't want to show him the other side of my face (the real side which is full of hatred and anger at this world), because he won't like it at all. I didn't insult him or anything, i just talked to him like a crazy psychopath and then what happened after ? He apologized more than 7 TIMES and kept saying sorry and how he won't do it ever again and then he talked to me for a period of time after and his COLD treatment turned suddenly into a WARM one and he kept talking in a positive, happy way and sending shit tons of cancerous emojis and everything changed 180 degree. All because i threatened his pathetic existence and he knew that i was serious and most likely not normal.

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Lol at hanging out with cancerous normies

Lol at hanging out with cancerous normies
I was out with my family and i was forced to meet up with him because his family and mine know each others. I don't consider him as a friend.

Good on you for for scaring that pathetic normie

lol rip that acquaintanceship and have fun being reported to the authorities who are trying to crack down on aggressive/psychotic males

Fucking weasel. You should slap him.

lol rip that acquaintanceship and have fun being reported to the authorities who are trying to crack down on aggressive/psychotic males
You can't survive as an ugly male if you're not aggressive.

I'm very proud of you habibi

You can't survive as an ugly male if you're not aggressive.
Philosophy to live by tbh, don't get me wrong OP I support your actions I actually hate the fact that some incels allow themselves to be belittled or bullied.

Philosophy to live by tbh, don't get me wrong OP I support your actions I actually hate the fact that some incels allow themselves to be belittled or bullied.
I was bullied when i was young and did nothing to prevent it and look how it got me, but not anymore, i have nothing to lose now. What's worse that could happen ? Me dying ? I already wish for death every second.

good job mate

these normie cunts shouldn't think they have a right to bully us just because we happen to be a little shy or quiet

I'm too nice for this world

I was bullied when i was young and did nothing to prevent it and look how it got me, but not anymore, i have nothing to lose now. What's worse that could happen ? Me dying ? I already wish for death every second.
exactly, like always said you're already ugly so you got nothing to lose in a fight lol might swell just try to disfigure the other guy

OP I think your friend didn't realize how obnoxious he was. Normies are insecure because they keep moving between Chaddom and inceldom, it's stressful. So a lot of them cope by bragging and acting stuck up. Don't you know that? Let me tell you that office cliques are no fun. They aren't smiling and enjoying their beautiful lives together, sharing positive emotions. They are rude, dirty and selfish. Wtf are you thinking?

Let's see how it goes. I believe the friendship is over, your friend is legit concerned about his safety and likely shares your text messages with family, normies and possibly police, while trying to calm you down.

Well done, alphaboi!

shit, I wish I had low inhib. Whenever my family members/relative joke around about me I just laugh along with them

OP I think your friend didn't realize how obnoxious he was. Normies are insecure because they keep moving between Chaddom and inceldom, it's stressful. So a lot of them cope by bragging and acting stuck up. Don't you know that? Let me tell you that office cliques are no fun. They aren't smiling and enjoying their beautiful lives together, sharing positive emotions. They are rude, dirty and selfish. Wtf are you thinking?

Let's see how it goes. I believe the friendship is over, your friend is legit concerned about his safety and likely shares your text messages with family, normies and possibly police, while trying to calm you down.

Well done, alphaboi!
I don't even consider this scum to be my friend. Those normies cunts try to inflate their ego by looking down on the "weak of society" and treating them like shit, but i won't allow it anymore. I'll destroy anyone who tries to get in my way or hurt me in anyways possible.

shit, I wish I had low inhib. Whenever my family members/relative joke around about me I just laugh along with them
It's okay if they're close family because they don't mean anything bad, but when an outsider normie does it, it's another thing. I used to be a scary cat that i was bullied for 7 years and shit on by HUNDREDS of people, but now i changed. I have nothing to lose and i don't fear death, so might as well take revenge on those cunts and the world and satisfy my hatred and anger.

It's okay if they're close family because they don't mean anything bad, but when an outsider normie does it, it's another thing. I used to be a scary cat that i was bullied for 7 years and shit on by HUNDREDS of people, but now i changed. I have nothing to lose and i don't fear death, so might as well take revenge on those cunts and the world and satisfy my hatred and anger.
I need to build up my inhib like that, you sound like a bad ass.
D90BCA52 1FE1 4EC1 9C59 F848271A1C70

Doesnt work with all people, there are some legit good people out there from my experience, and those who just keep u around as cheap entertaintment when their friends are busy

Doesnt work with all people, there are some legit good people out there from my experience, and those who just keep u around as cheap entertaintment when their friends are busy
I'm extremely nice to nice people and treat them with respect, i'm not a whiny mad child who is just mad at everyone for no reason and acts stupid for the sake of looking edgy and badass. I only act like this when i'm around some real scum.

just spit your drink in their face/at their feet, that'll show them!

When an incel slowly grows alpha traits.

beat the shit out of him next time

Idont think you should flip out at your family members if they troll you a bit.
Well that is if your family is good to you in general.
They wont mean harm with it then.

Fuck if you could be only low inhib when it's always this kind of situation

As an incel it doesnt matter. Why fight to protect your shit genes?

How did he treat you first? Good job for being able to hold it in while in real life, I would've lost my shit after the first time, kek.

How did he treat you first? Good job for being able to hold it in while in real life, I would've lost my shit after the first time, kek.
He treated my coldly and without respect now he initiates conversations with me and apologized for a lot of times. I couldn't do anything reckless because my family and his family were there, so it would have been too inappropriate.

He treated my coldly and without respect now he initiates conversations with me and apologized for a lot of times. I couldn't do anything reckless because my family and his family were there, so it would have been too inappropriate.
You're right. Good job on being the bigger man. Always gotta put people in their place, especially when they're entitled cunts like I did with that Stacy-lite bitch on the kids playground who thought it was ok to be rude to me just because I am ugly.

Or if you gymcel. After gymceling no one wants to mess with a big black Ogre like me anymore.

You're right. Good job on being the bigger man. Always gotta put people in their place, especially when they're entitled cunts like I did with that Stacy-lite bitch on the kids playground who thought it was ok to be rude to me just because I am ugly.
We must treat those cunts like shit so that they can learn. I'm only nice to nice people like you.

We must treat those cunts like shit so that they can learn. I'm only nice to nice people like you.
Same here brother. I approach people neutrally and if they are nice, I am nice. If they are cunts, I'm going to be a cunt.

Or if you gymcel. After gymceling no one wants to mess with a big black Ogre like me anymore.
I'm 5'7, so i won't ever be huge enough to intimidate people. However, my lifeless serial killer look and my quite, introverted attitude are enough for some people to not mess with me because i look creepy and weird.

It's really nice now he somewhat treats you respectfully because that is hard to change especially to a fucker whom you've known since school or childhood

I'm 5'7, so i won't ever be huge enough to intimidate people. However, my lifeless serial killer look and my quite, introverted attitude are enough for some people to not mess with me because i look creepy and weird.
I'm 5'9, being ugly and black probably adds to the initimidation factor. I also have that introverted attitude and lifeless look
WmV5sdQ.jpg

It's really nice now he somewhat treats you respectfully because that is hard to change especially to a fucker whom you've known since school or childhood
It was the third time i saw him tbh. I was met up with him because of some family bullshit.

:feelzez: yet I can't order food in public, jfl at my existence.
It's okay if you do not want to eat infront of people, i also don't like it. It doesn't mean that you're beta or high inhibit, but i can't enjoy some good food unless i'm comfortable with myself and the surrounding environment.

It's okay if you do not want to eat infront of people, i also don't like it. It doesn't mean that you're beta or high inhibit, but i can't enjoy some good food unless i'm comfortable with myself and the surrounding environment.
Yeah, but I also don't like ordering food. I can buy it from a supermarket, but I can't order at a restaurant or a fast food place. And I also can't eat in front of others. Only when I'm with friends.

It was the third time i saw him tbh. I was met up with him because of some family bullshit.
Especially when that fucker is a bully or a fake friend that always makes fun of you, that's why it's hard, how they view of you throughout the years is as hard as steel, so props to you for breaking that

I'm 5'9, being ugly and black probably adds to the initimidation factor. I also have that introverted attitude and lifeless look
WmV5sdQ.jpg
We should scare people together bro
Ozq6irs.png