Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People with good looks almost never had to work for it.

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★★

They never needed it.

Only exception I can think of is people who had to lose a lot of weight

genetic lottery

Is mewing giving permanent results like bodybuilding or just something people do with their tongues. I cant imagine doing that shit whenever I am out :feelsbadman:

Is mewing giving permanent results like bodybuilding or just something people do with their tongues. I cant imagine doing that shit whenever I am out :feelsbadman:
Mewing doesn’t even work. John Mew gave some lifefuel to those Sluthate faggots and then they started praising him.

Mewing doesnt work after puberty, but its still more healthy and looks better to breathe through your nose

Meh, many foids work for their 'good looks' with things like make-up, cosmetics, plastic surgery, etc.

Bc it's fake and they're actually mid or ugly

But actually good looking people never have to lift a finger for it, they already look good