Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People with depression have it better than unattractive men

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
My reasoning behind this statement: People with depression can take pills and their life can go through changes. When I was 18-24
inceldom actually wasn't that bad, even though i was constantly ignored and ghosted for what i look like. Youth brings hope
for the future, whereas when you get older you see the world for what it really is.

In your 30s women are expecting even more from you and you don't get respected or treated right even though you have a good personality.

There is literally just no point in being a upstanding citizen.

one (unattractiveness) causes the other (depression)

Being attractive with any problem, depression just being one example is obviously better than being unattractive, with the same problem. Seems a bit wet

Depression is caused by bullying and lack of self - worth from bad genetics

In your 30s women are expecting even more from you and you don't get respected or treated right even though you have a good personality.

There is literally just no point in being a upstanding citizen.
You're right. There is no point. I'd make some comments about what should be done but I don't want to sound like a fucking glowie.

You're right. There is no point. I'd make some comments about what should be done but I don't want to sound like a fucking glowie.

Essentially we are billions of people on a rock and everything else is a illusion.

Now try being unattractive AND depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back