Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who whistle should be sentenced to torture

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
There is nothing in life more obnoxious - not even IncelTear users - than fucking whistling. How the fuck is that still legal?

Just announce to the world how "happy" you are. We so need to HEAR your fucking presence and your fake, positive mood.

And it's especially obnoxious when it comes from these pieces of shit who are making noise with their "work" while they do it. I'm talking about shitstain construction workers and the like.

Because you're not making enough noise to disturb me as it is.

These turds deserve to have their eyes gouged out and to be set on fire.

Sometimes I whistle Nutshell from AIC at home when I'm depressed

I still don’t even know how to whistle.

There is nothing in life more obnoxious - not even IncelTear users - than fucking whistling. How the fuck is that still legal?

Just announce to the world how "happy" you are. We so need to HEAR your fucking presence and your fake, positive mood.

And it's especially obnoxious when it comes from these pieces of shit who are making noise with their "work" while they do it. I'm talking about shitstain construction workers and the like.

Because you're not making enough noise to disturb me as it is.

These turds deserve to have their eyes gouged out and to be set on fire.

View: https://youtu.be/rzvXBFwcyek

B2c9b5cc45c304a413dc1357a94c8d31

Truecel trait : you can't whistle (nor making bubbles with gums).

Agreed. Death penalty for those that start singing along to whatever shit song they’re listening to with their AirPods

If this was actually implemented, Id be long dead.
I whistle to how over it is.

it’s over

Its just so obnoxious.