Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who wear those big ass expensive headphones in the street seem reckless tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see a lot of normies wearing them everyday and I always think that if I wanted I could simply snap them (they're bluetooth so no wires), run like there's no tomorrow and boom I got some free headphones. Also nowadays almost everything is charged with USB-C so I could just use a normal phone charger to charge them. Since they would be in their own world listening to music they would never see me coming before I strike, it would be the perfect opportunity for a thief. However no need to do it because I already have some good big headphones but I always keep them at home.

I always thought wearing headphones on the street and losing one of your 5 senses (hearing) to be aware of your surroundings is a bad idea, but wearing those big headphones that seem so easy to steal is even more retarded. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with the increase in crime rates.

Normscum without head cant use headphones cause they have no ears and ears are needed too hear

Only a problem if you live in an area with black people

In high trust societies people just ignore a lot of theoretical safety concerns like this

I never go outside without headphones tbh

Normies are mindless animals doing things because their puppet masters tell them do so.

its mostly niggers listening to rap music