Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who torrent movies are constantly trying to make me do it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It’s only annoying because they do it a lot. I get it, it’s free. I just happen to be able to afford $4 movie rentals on apple TV without it really mattering to me. Torrenting seems like too much work. But I swear to god everytime I mentioned I saw a movie people are up my ass BROOOO YOU RETARD WHY DIDNT YOU TORRENT IT?!? Like come on man. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM SORRY IM NOT POOR AND CAN AFFORD A FUCKING MOVIE THE COST OF A CANDY BAR. Damn! I just saw The Departed today. Very good movie. But already my mood is sullied by torrentfags who feel the need to talk about how retarded I am for not spending 5 hours fucking around on an ad infested russian website and then chromecasting it to my tv. How am I explaining that to my family huh? No one wants to sit around and set that shit up me included. God....just leave me the hell alone torrent people I just don’t care shut the fuck up...

Its not difficult at all to set up.

Its just not adviseable to do so, if you don't do it through a paid VPN network that is pro torrenting such as Nord VPN for example, so your nosy ISP and scumbag copyright trolls can't see what you're doing and come after you by sending you faggy, prissy legal notices in the mail.

Torrenting also prevents Jews from getting even more of your money for the anti white slop and intelligence insulting dreck they continue to put out.

I get it though.

To each their own.

I'm certainly NOT one of those d-bags that tries to bully/shame/force people into becoming a torrent user but I am happy when I see people pirating the Jew's Hymiewood garbage instead of giving them money for it.

Yeah I am butthurt. Really fucking butthurt. Next person to ask me to torrent a movie is getting hacked into giblets and tomato sauce in my fucking garage. FUCK! Man I’m not sure why this is making me so angry. I think I just get pissy at night
In Leather Alley, "Daddy" Howard Hyatt, 53, spanked a young man on his bare butt -- first with his hand, then with a paddle, then with a brush -- as the man heaved with pain but didn't ask Hyatt to stop. The demonstration was meant as a safe introduction for newbies to dominance and submission.

In Leather Alley, "Daddy" Howard Hyatt, 53, spanked a young man on his bare butt -- first with his hand, then with a paddle, then with a brush -- as the man heaved with pain but didn't ask Hyatt to stop. The demonstration was meant as a safe introduction for newbies to dominance and submission.
what?

Torrent max is good tho. I torrent everytrhing even tho i have money. Fuck giving (((they))) money. I only spend money if wathcing in theaters or movie is that good

Gay

Torrent max is good tho. I torrent everytrhing even tho i have money. Fuck giving (((they))) money. I only spend money if wathcing in theaters or movie is that good
Exactly.

I have an extremely good pirated copy of Dr. Sleep for example, but went out and bought the blu ray and 4k combined edition since I loved it so much.

Over for poorcels tbh :feelsrope:

This isn't a problem for me since I rarely watch movies.

It’s only annoying because they do it a lot. I get it, it’s free. I just happen to be able to afford $4 movie rentals on apple TV without it really mattering to me. Torrenting seems like too much work. But I swear to god everytime I mentioned I saw a movie people are up my ass BROOOO YOU RETARD WHY DIDNT YOU TORRENT IT?!? Like come on man. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM SORRY IM NOT POOR AND CAN AFFORD A FUCKING MOVIE THE COST OF A CANDY BAR. Damn! I just saw The Departed today. Very good movie. But already my mood is sullied by torrentfags who feel the need to talk about how retarded I am for not spending 5 hours fucking around on an ad infested russian website and then chromecasting it to my tv. How am I explaining that to my family huh? No one wants to sit around and set that shit up me included. God....just leave me the hell alone torrent people I just don’t care shut the fuck up...
I see your point

Jfl if you give money to these companies promoting "women's rights"