Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who think we have it better in Muslim countries are wrong

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
They are right when it comes to marriage, it is possible to find virgin girls and marry them.

But when it comes to sex here is what happens : 30% of girls are either outside of the sex/dating market, and 30% of those who want to have sex they have less opportunities because more surveillance by parents/family, also because of slutshaming.

Almost all men are still in the sex/dating market.

So here is what happens, you have like 50% less dating/sexual supply, with the same demand. So the girls that are both willing and able to have sex have double the competition they have in Western Countries.

Only girls who are virgin are under the age of 12 (FBI ITS NOT WYAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR) Seriously it’s going to be difficult just to find a femoid that likes you, let alone a virgin. I do know some foids who were virgins throughout and passed high school. Once they got to college it was over their “Purity” is gone and is no longer sacred.

Ugliness and inceldom will fuck you everywhere including muslim countries.

Only girls who are virgin are under the age of 12 (FBI ITS NOT WYAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR) Seriously it’s going to be difficult just to find a femoid that likes you, let alone a virgin. I do know some foids who were virgins throughout and passed high school. Once they got to college it was over their “Purity” is gone and is no longer sacred.

It's not the case in my country. Slutshaming + Religious conservative girls (they aren't like USA conservatives, i'm talking about extreme conservatives) makes it that at least 20-30% have never had sex.

Remember, some girls here risk being killed or at least thrown away by their own families because of having sex, add to that those who fear hell and it computes to 20-30%.

I heard they all do anal over in the mid east so their husbands dont kill them if they dont bleed on their wedding night

I heard they all do anal over in the mid east so their husbands dont kill them if they dont bleed on their wedding night

It's true but it's not those i'm talking about, here is how it goes.

20%-30% are completely, utterly outside of the dating/sexual market. Half of them are girls who have Isis level of conversatism (minus the violence), half of them are girls who have a strong religious beliefs (altough not ISIS level ) + very very conservative families and neighborhoods that makes sex veryyy risky, as they risk being thrown away from their house if it ever gets known (and they know a lot of guys will exploit this and make it public once they have a fight) beaten savagely at the last, and disowned by their family.

Then you have the girls who want to keep their vaginal virginity but still have anal sex, they are half religious/half influenced by societal taboos/not finding a husband 30-40% those are the type of girls who will have anal sex and suck dicks but not vaginal sex.

Then you have 20-30% of the "liberated" girls who will have anal and vaginal sex, they are 40%-50% in the liberal and touristic cities. But even the majority of those have to reduces the frequency of sex because of slutshaming and/of if they have conservative families that won't let them sleep around/come home late etc.

They are right when it comes to marriage, it is possible to find virgin girls and marry them.

But when it comes to sex here is what happens : 30% of girls are either outside of the sex/dating market, and 30% of those who want to have sex they have less opportunities because more surveillance by parents/family, also because of slutshaming.

So here is what happens, you have like 50% less dating/sexual supply, with the same demand. So the girls that are both willing and able to have sex have double the competition they have in Western Countries.
How much it cost to marry a virgin? Do you have a kalym or mahr thing?

How much it cost to marry a virgin? Do you have a kalym or mahr thing?

Honestly it depends, from poor-lower middle class families it costs nothing (and it's those that have the most virgins, because generally the most conservatives), they have some very cute girls, you just have to have a 400$-800$ a month salary. But you'd need to LARP as a muslim though or they (or their families) would never accept.

It's true but it's not those i'm talking about, here is how it goes.

20%-30% are completely, utterly outside of the dating/sexual market. Half of them are girls who have Isis level of conversatism (minus the violence), half of them are girls who have a strong religious beliefs (altough not ISIS level ) + very very conservative families and neighborhoods that makes sex veryyy risky, as they risk being thrown away from their house if it ever gets known (and they know a lot of guys will exploit this and make it public once they have a fight) beaten savagely at the last, and disowned by their family.

Then you have the girls who want to keep their vaginal virginity but still have anal sex, they are half religious/half influenced by societal taboos/not finding a husband 30-40% those are the type of girls who will have anal sex and suck dicks but not vaginal sex.

Then you have 20-30% of the "liberated" girls who will have anal and vaginal sex, they are 40%-50% in the liberal and touristic cities. But even the majority of those have to reduces the frequency of sex because of slutshaming and/of if they have conservative families that won't let them sleep around/come home late etc.
sounds good to me

So it seems it is good country to marry virgin but not good country for casual sex. IMHO it is good deal.

Honestly it depends, from poor-lower middle class families it costs nothing (and it's those that have the most virgins, because generally the most conservatives), they have some very cute girls, you just have to have a 400$-800$ a month salary. But you'd need to LARP as a muslim though or they (or their families) would never accept.
What country is it?
I know a Jewish guy who got himself a Muslim traditional girl from central asia and brought her to USA. Her family wanted to kill him, but he paid 10,000$ kalym and they accepted it. I saw the girl, she is a real Stacy, tall and hot. If I was not fucked up in my head, maybe I would do the same.

What country is it?
I know a Jewish guy who got himself a Muslim traditional girl from central asia and brought her to USA. Her family wanted to kill him, but he paid 10,000$ kalym and they accepted it. I saw the girl, she is a real Stacy, tall and hot. If I was not fucked up in my head, maybe I would do the same.

Morocco.

I am from turkey , I keep telling this all the incel men who don't even know they are incel cant perceive this due to their low IQ. Its like %100 men are active but %50 of all girls are inactivated. They gonna be activated when they are married. Women men sex ratio is 1/2 here in Turkey.

More proof that female hypergamy and sexual dysfunction is male enforced. Patriarchal nations of old had way more extreme stuff even than this. Impossible for most men to get laid.

Still better than the west.

morocco & other muslim countries are different , what are your views about afghan , paki , saudi girls ??

Still better than the west.

For marriage ? YES, i said it.

For sex and dating ? NO, because less girls are in the dating/sexual market at any given day, so the competition is HARDER for non-chads.

More proof that female hypergamy and sexual dysfunction is male enforced. Patriarchal nations of old had way more extreme stuff even than this. Impossible for most men to get laid.

Serious bluepill.

morocco & other muslim countries are different , what are your views about afghan , paki , saudi girls ??

Honestly i have no idea about those, in Saudi Arabia i think it's even harder as the sexual market have a tiiiny supply, in there they don't risk just 6 month prison or being dishonored by their family but also 100 leashes. And girls can't wear sexy clothes in the street or walk with a boy without being caught by the police (in Morocco they can)

For marriage ? YES, i said it.

For sex and dating ? NO, because less girls are in the dating/sexual market at any given day, so the competition is HARDER for non-chads.

It's still worse because at least theres not as much degeneracy in those countries and bitches are kept more in check. Here in the west you get nothing while being in one of the most degenerate cultures ever created.

The 95/5 rule reigns over here. For sex and dating it's over if you are anything below a 7 or are ethnic. Believe me the competition is just as hard if not harder, just look at all the tinder experiments that have been done.

It's still worse because at least theres not as much degeneracy in those countries and bitches are kept more in check. Here in the west you get nothing while being in one of the most degenerate cultures ever created.

The 95/5 rule reigns over here. For sex and dating it's over if you are anything below a 7 or are ethnic. Believe me the competition is just as hard if not harder, just look at all the tinder experiments that have been done.

Do you even read what i'm saying ?

I SAID YOU ARE RIGHT FOR MARRIAGES.

What you are saying is one of the reasons why it's WORSE FOR DATING AND SEX.

The 95/5 also rule here when it comes to sex/dating, just with a lesser supply. Do you understand what a lesser supply means ? i did Tinder experiments here, chads get even less matches.

So again, i repeat : If you want to get married directly, yes, it's easier here.

Want to date and have sex before marrying ? It's harder here.